Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Colt CRM16a1 one only Special allocation from Colt 2499.00USD March Del Can Approved

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Does this mean the Troy commemoratives are now importable?

the troy xm177e2, it saids replica on it. replica firearms are prohib in canada. has nothing to do with marking.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Rouser View Post
    I even asked the US State Dept. and they said any semi auto lower that has auto markings on it is non exportable. There is a few of us that were trying to build clones. The other option was custom engraved Nodak lowers and the said no to that also. So I'm throwing in the towel and giving up.
    how did all the spikes tactical with said marking got into canada?

Give me a slab lower and I can build it for 1000$.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 84fuegoturbo View Post
    Does this mean the Troy commemoratives are now importable?
    Just checked with Troy distributor. They talk to the RCMP again and RCMP still says no go. So I don't know WTF is going on. I want one of these, but not risking losing over $3100CDN if it gets seized.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    the troy xm177e2, it saids replica on it. replica firearms are prohib in canada. has nothing to do with marking.
    a replica firearm that is prohibited in Canada is a fake firearm that is designed to look like a real one, not a real firearm that is designed to look like another real firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Rouser View Post
    Just checked with Troy distributor. They talk to the RCMP again and RCMP still says no go. So I don't know WTF is going on. I want one of these, but not risking losing over $3100CDN if it gets seized.

Chances are the distributor dont want canadian money or troy doesn't want canadian money. cause from the pictures online, they all have that extra bump in the sear pocket. So it is SP1 compliant, and following that logic, there is no reason why it cannot be imported/ approved by RCMP.

Someone is yanking your chain hard with a big tractor, as i said, my Spikes Tact and Aero percision lowers with full auto marking still made it in over the last 2~4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by ashwood View Post
    a replica firearm that is prohibited in Canada is a fake firearm that is designed to look like a real one, not a real firearm that is designed to look like another real firearm.
    that is using normal logic and common sense. then yes it should be allowed in. With their logic, who knows why.

The Troy commemorative rifles have been reviewed by the Lab and are prohibited from coming into Canada.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    The Troy commemorative rifles have been reviewed by the Lab and are prohibited from coming into Canada.
    without explanation?? hmm.. that is so odd that is normal coming from them.

Big giant block in the sear pocket, the moderator is fake just a long A$$ flash hider. Something is up, unless it is that stupid "Replica" engraving.

edit: straight from RCMP

To be prohibited as a replica firearm, a device must closely resemble an existing make and model of firearm. If it is an antique firearm, as defined by the Criminal Code and corresponding regulations, it is not prohibited.

Troy Xm177 is a replica of the original XM177 made back in the 60s and a Full auto original to be exact. Yeah, i know the troy has SP1 lower blah blah blah.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast