Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Colt CRM16a1 one only Special allocation from Colt 2499.00USD March Del Can Approved

We are one of 500 Colt stocking dealers in the US and we have just received one more of these collector series rifles.
    http://www.irunguns.com/product.col-crm16a1-556-20-30rd

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    without explanation?? hmm.. that is so odd that is normal coming from them.

Big giant block in the sear pocket, the moderator is fake just a long A$$ flash hider. Something is up, unless it is that stupid "Replica" engraving.

edit: straight from RCMP

To be prohibited as a replica firearm, a device must closely resemble an existing make and model of firearm. If it is an antique firearm, as defined by the Criminal Code and corresponding regulations, it is not prohibited.

Troy Xm177 is a replica of the original XM177 made back in the 60s and a Full auto original to be exact. Yeah, i know the troy has SP1 lower blah blah blah.
    If it is a firearm.. it isn't a replica of a firearm.

It will likely be prohibites due to the fake sear pin marking indicating where one should drill... or has a shelf design the lab doesn't like.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Colt has just allocated us one more of these amazing rifles... Here is the link.

A number of people have inquired as to the markings on the rifle, here is a current picture.

Attachment 160822
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 03-14-2018 at 11:53 AM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

We have just received one more of these amazing nostalgic rifles...

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 06-24-2018 at 05:42 AM.
    Registration leads to confiscation .

back in stock

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Odd that IRG can bring in these reproduction retro M16A1s and NS can bring in the FN Sports M4 and M16A4 replicas with the (supposedly) RCMP-verboten, baby-killer "Auto" engraving when Rampart got shut down on importation of those extremely similar Troy 50th Anniversary XM177E2s and GAUs. The only difference is that the Troy carbines also feature the fearsomely destructive, kitten-squishing "pin" engraving. Surely the Mounties' sole reason for prohibiting import of the Troy firearms cannot be the shallow engraving of a 2mm-diameter circle on the Lower Receiver? I suppose when they can prohibit an entire shipment of VZ58 Sporter rifles based solely on an ironically defiant "Molon Labe" engraving, then anything is possible. And we are supposed to respect the rules and regulations dictated by these very same vindictive, kill-joy fvcktards who can't provide a consistent ruling. Go figure - a microcosm of the entire dysfunctional mess that is the Firearms Act. It really makes you wonder how the inmates gained control of the asylum....
    Last edited by Bartok5; 08-03-2018 at 01:48 AM.
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kayser Sose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel rouser View Post
    i already check into these and the rcmp won't let them into the country because of the auto markings. The rcmp has already put a stop to the import of the troy xm177 series for the same reason.
    m u t h a

f
    u
    k
    a
    s
    bullets, powder, primers, and case lots of CCI Blazer

Quote Originally Posted by Kayser Sose View Post
    m u t h a

f
    u
    k
    a
    s
    Rebel Rouser is talking out of his @$$ again. He's right about the Troys but not about these Colts. Guys in Canada already have these..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gutinater View Post
    Rebel Rouser is talking out of his @$$ again. He's right about the Troys but not about these Colts. Guys in Canada already have these..
    So if I'm talking out my a$$ then what is the FRT#? I had this in-depth conversion with Rampart. It's not the fake sear hole the RCMP had a issue with it was the auto markings. That's why they prohibited any more from being imported. I want one of these really bad, but I don't want this turning into a BD38 fiasco. I'm trying to cover my six.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast