Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Colt CRM16a1 one only Special allocation from Colt 2499.00USD March Del Can Approved

Quote Originally Posted by rebel rouser View Post
    so if i'm talking out my a$$ then what is the frt#? I had this in-depth conversion with rampart. It's not the fake sear hole the rcmp had a issue with it was the auto markings. That's why they prohibited any more from being imported. I want one of these really bad, but i don't want this turning into a bd38 fiasco. I'm trying to cover my six.
    frt# 184429 restricted

The Troy rifle was prohibited due to the marking on the receiver that shows where the sear placement would be. The Colt has its own designation and is approved by the RCMP as a restricted rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Rouser View Post
    So if I'm talking out my a$$ then what is the FRT#? I had this in-depth conversion with Rampart. It's not the fake sear hole the RCMP had a issue with it was the auto markings. That's why they prohibited any more from being imported. I want one of these really bad, but I don't want this turning into a BD38 fiasco. I'm trying to cover my six.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

So if I'm talking out my a$$ then what is the FRT#? I had this in-depth conversion with Rampart. It's not the fake sear hole the RCMP had a issue with it was the auto markings. That's why they prohibited any more from being imported. I want one of these really bad, but I don't want this turning into a BD38 fiasco. I'm trying to cover my six.
    Im not talking about the Troys, you are correct they are no go.. the Colts are fine. Rampart is a business not the RCMP lab lol

I got mine, markings and all, sitting on my lap right now. https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post15086335

Quote Originally Posted by RifleR4ider View Post
    I got mine, markings and all, sitting on my lap right now. https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post15086335
    Didnt come with a three prong FH?

Quote Originally Posted by gutinater View Post
    Didnt come with a three prong FH?
    Yes it does come with the three prong. I don’t have the tool to change it so I left it in the box.
    Also comes with a black nylon sling and manual.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345