CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: New color for 2018!

  1. #11
    CGN Regular Cadex Defence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    any real world outside pictures with a neutral background so we can clearly see this new nice colour

    can you also post here or somewhere else a picture of a 20 inch barrel on a rifle, would be nice to see how far it sticks out on a chassis
    there does not seem to be anywhere one can see the different barrel lengths on a chassis or complete rifle

    thanks

    Jeff
    Hello Jeff,

    I also prefer pictures outside with natural color. However, I can not always afford to do it because of the temperature. When the opportunity comes, I will do it for sure.

    For pictures of the Guardian with a 20" barrel, I suggest you to go on our website in the Customers Pics section. There are some pictures of what you want. Here is the link: https://www.cadexdefence.com/media/c...pics/cdx-lite/

    Thanks and have a great day!


    Nathalie Deslauriers
    Graphiste/Marketing
    nathalie@cadexinc.com

  2. #12
    GunNutz TFunfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    1,110
    Very nice. Tough choice between this and Stealth Shadow Vortex.

  3. #13
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    Hello Jeff,

    I also prefer pictures outside with natural color. However, I can not always afford to do it because of the temperature. When the opportunity comes, I will do it for sure.

    For pictures of the Guardian with a 20" barrel, I suggest you to go on our website in the Customers Pics section. There are some pictures of what you want. Here is the link: https://www.cadexdefence.com/media/c...pics/cdx-lite/

    Thanks and have a great day!


    Nathalie Deslauriers
    Graphiste/Marketing
    nathalie@cadexinc.com
    thanks and the reason I ask is that the picture on this thread is darker (and I like it more) than the picture in your 2018 catalogue, the one in the catalogue looks more silver than the darker one in this thread on gun nutz it would be nice to know which picture is closer to the finished product as to order a complete rifle and not know which shade of color it will be is a little bit of a risk, but if true color was known then the decision is easy to buy or change ones mind on the color

    just trying to help sales by knowing the color it will be in your hands thanks again Jeff

    Upon thinking on this it would appear the cerekote part number shows a dark grey with a very little blueish tint, perhaps the catalogue printing washed out or lightened the colour a bit,

    Looks very nice in this thread and darker than the catalogue or the website and should be a GREAT seller

    Jeff
    Last edited by Jefferson; 02-16-2018 at 12:48 PM.
    Life is too short.

  4. #14
    CGN Regular Cadex Defence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    thanks and the reason I ask is that the picture on this thread is darker (and I like it more) than the picture in your 2018 catalogue, the one in the catalogue looks more silver than the darker one in this thread on gun nutz it would be nice to know which picture is closer to the finished product as to order a complete rifle and not know which shade of color it will be is a little bit of a risk, but if true color was known then the decision is easy to buy or change ones mind on the color

    just trying to help sales by knowing the color it will be in your hands thanks again Jeff

    Upon thinking on this it would appear the cerekote part number shows a dark grey with a very little blueish tint, perhaps the catalogue printing washed out or lightened the colour a bit,

    Looks very nice in this thread and darker than the catalogue or the website and should be a GREAT seller

    Jeff
    Like we have discuss on the phone, it's darker than the catalog and website. The pictures on this thread is really closer of the real color look like.

    I will also update the website today with a darker grey.

    Thank you for your comments and I hope I was helpful for you.

    Nathalie Deslauriers
    Graphiste/Marketing
    nathalie@cadexinc.com

  5. #15
    CGN Regular klink1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Ontario Soviet Socialist Republic
    Posts
    406
    I'll take 12.

  6. #16
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,203
    may I ask which is more popular with the civilian market, the folding chassis or the fixed, just curious
    and what is the most popular caliber for the C7 sheepdog, again just curious what the folks are buying,
    if you think this information is confidential we understand, it would be nice to see how it compares to our
    personal preferences as to folding or not and caliber, respectfully


    Jeff
    Life is too short.

  7. #17
    CGN Regular Cadex Defence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    may I ask which is more popular with the civilian market, the folding chassis or the fixed, just curious
    and what is the most popular caliber for the C7 sheepdog, again just curious what the folks are buying,
    if you think this information is confidential we understand, it would be nice to see how it compares to our
    personal preferences as to folding or not and caliber, respectfully


    Jeff
    For USA the most popular is by far the folding stock model while for Canada it's about 50/50. The most popular caliber yet for the R7 action is the 6.5CM.

    Best regards
    Patrice Picard Canadian & International Senior Sales Manager
    (450) 348-6774
    patrice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

  8. #18
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canadian "WET" Coast (Raincouver)
    Posts
    2,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    Here are some picture of a Guardian Lite with the new Cerakote color Sniper Grey. If you think itís a beauty, wait until you see the real thing!


    MSRP on the 26" Barrel ?
    CCFR BCWF MDRGC


  9. #19
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,203
    on their website and the catalogue is nicely done Jeff
    Life is too short.

  10. #20
    CGN Regular Cadex Defence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprilia Man View Post
    MSRP on the 26" Barrel ?
    This is seems to be a Guardian Lite according to the picture. The CDX-30 GUARDIAN LITE is 5999.95 $ at MSRP + 198.95 $ MSRP for the MX1 muzzle brake. The rifle includes one magazine and one sniper drag bag.

    That being said we recommend that you check with your local/preferred dealer because they often sell for cheaper than the Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price and it's a good way to support your them.
    One way or another you'll have the same customer service than buying direct from Cadex and you'll save some money most of the time.

    https://www.cadexdefence.com/find-a-dealer/

    Best regards
    Patrice Picard Canadian & International Senior Sales Manager
    (450) 348-6774
    patrice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •