Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rocky Brand

Expired Industry Member

Rocky Brand

Name:  RockyLogo.jpg
Views: 1067
Size:  40.4 KB

Our family of Brands is growing, we are proud to welcome Rocky!

Rocky, established in 1979, is the premium priced line of branded footwear, apparel and accessories. Rocky footwear and clothing is for people who are active, engaged and on the go. ROCKY’s superior comfort, design, insulation, and waterproofing system empowers them to achieve their personal best and gives them the confidence to succeed – CONFIDENCE IN ACTION.

CGN Regular
    I'd love to find some of their enhanced jungle boot in wide sizing in Canada.

Rocky is on the boycott list for me;......very negative warranty experience.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Willy Tincup View Post
    Cool. Super helpful post...

S2v boots are the best i have ever worn and i wear them everyday. Got gortex ones for the winter too..and a pair of there sneakers for PT.

I use the sv2 boot for work and its amazing. Super excited that you will be bringing them in.

Quote Originally Posted by Willy Tincup View Post
    No disrespect intended for GA. Before you buy, Google "Rocky sole failure". Happened to me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    No disrespect intended for GA. Before you buy, Google "Rocky sole failure". Happened to me as well.
    While it's unfortunate that you had a bad experience, I feel compelled to point out that these are by far the most popular unissued boot in all of the units I've ever worked with. The vast majority of people I've met willingly pay top dollar for them (gotta pay for quality) and have nothing but praise for the S2V.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post

Sole failure here too, on both boots. First one I glued and the next time I wore them the other sole went. Maybe wore the boots 15 times over 3 years. Nothing extreme, more drive way shoveling than woods walking.
    No more rockys for me. I'll spend my hard earned money elsewhere.
    - EDJ -

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EDJ View Post
    Sole failure here too, on both boots. First one I glued and the next time I wore them the other sole went. Maybe wore the boots 15 times over 3 years. Nothing extreme, more drive way shoveling than woods walking.
    No more rockys for me. I'll spend my hard earned money elsewhere.
    left a pair in my truck , picked them up and the soles stayed on the floor. maybe it was too hot in the truck... or they suuuck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast