Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: T 81 Hical style!

Quote Originally Posted by hulu1978 View Post
    I really like it. But it is not a good time to introduce this kind of product because Type -81 will be banned by LIB as well.
    Stop being defeatist and enjoy the sport. Not buying something because it could be banned is stupid and only furthers the Liberals want of less firearms. The more that's out there the harder it is for them to counter gun owner's pushback.
    Just some random gun toting weeb in Alberta.

Disclaimer: All deposits taken on anything I sell on the EE are non refundable unless otherwise explicitly agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by SquidMeister View Post
    Stop being defeatist and enjoy the sport. Not buying something because it could be banned is stupid and only furthers the Liberals want of less firearms. The more that's out there the harder it is for them to counter gun owner's pushback.
    its sad how many defeatist betas there are on this site. i don't know whats worse, them or the people on here that seem more angry at the thought people wont comply with a gun ban than they are at the people proposing the gun ban in the first place. pathetic.
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567