Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Any interest in these....

The real question is why?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyguy View Post
    No offence meant but what an abortion.
    I heard that this pistol was inspired & designed by Bruce Lee's sister, UG LEE! Think I will stick with my .40 cal.Walther P99.

CGN Regular
    Makes me sad that this is legal in Canada (??), yet some other platforms are illegal. The only reason you’d want to fold a gun like that in Canada is for concealing purposes which are illegal. How would you even trigger lock that to be compliant with the restricted firearm rules??

Did a blind person with parkinsons make that?

I'd buy it just because all y'all hate it, but come on now it should be comparable in price to a broken G19, not a custom G19.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by halv18 View Post
    Makes me sad that this is legal in Canada (??), yet some other platforms are illegal. The only reason you’d want to fold a gun like that in Canada is for concealing purposes which are illegal. How would you even trigger lock that to be compliant with the restricted firearm rules??
    cable lock.

wtf is that? lmao
    Canada Post will only insure firearms that are shipped in a hard plastic case with a lock on it. Cost is $2.75 for every $100 of insurance. I will not assume any responsibility for loss or damages by Canada Post. All items are sold AS IS and do not come with any warranty. Payment required within 24 hrs of your commitment to purchase or item will be sold to another member.

This

Quote Originally Posted by ChefBoyOhBoy View Post
    I would take one if we lived somewhere free where it could be left in an emergency kit or the like. Pretty neat.
    Though I'm actually tempted anyway...
    Educate yourself, then educate those around you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall View Post
    I hate the look of that, but after watching the video, which I was not going to do, but what the hell, I did.
    I kind of like the engineering that went into it, Canada , no, the low live gang banger would be all over that thou.
    What bothered me in the video is how he kept trying to say they're as big as a cell phone. This isn't the 90s, phones aren't nearly that thick, and they have nice smooth edges. Even under a t-shirt, there's no way I would see this massive thing and think it's just a cell phone...

The way he can quickly unfold and be ready to fire is kinda neat though.

Definitely no real market for that in Canada though. I'm sure a few people will buy them as a novelty, but we can't use them for the intended purpose so you might as well get a normal g19 or whatever.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I don't understand the point/benefit of something like this. There are no significant space saving advantages of the design but instead obvious and substantial employment/time issues to overcome if needed. Change for the sake of change never works out too well.