Page 28 of 103 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829303132333435363848 ... LastLast

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62x39 Service Rifle** ~IN STOCK -NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    In celebration of getting my wife pregnant, I also ordered a Type 81 folding stock. With 5 extra mags. So if I'm correct, the rifle comes with 2 mags, a free spare mag and sling for pre-order, making a total of 8 mags? Thank you TI for making the Type 81 available again. I also missed the first shipment.
    congrats!
    Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by tony9000 View Post
    congrats!
    Hey Thanks! The wife is happy that we are both getting what we want!
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, talk about those that do.

89AA03848 Basic 91AA03998/7T8131 Afghanistan

BANNED
    I talked to a local firearms dealer yesterday and he stated sometime between July and August he will be receiving some fixed and folders.....and will be priced at 899.99$....with 2 mags.......100$ cheaper.....is this true TI? Are you guys going to be supplying them to gunshops across Canada now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    I talked to a local firearms dealer yesterday and he stated sometime between July and August he will be receiving some fixed and folders.....and will be priced at 899.99$....with 2 mags.......100$ cheaper.....is this true TI? Are you guys going to be supplying them to gunshops across Canada now?
    Interesting!

Oh my Goodness!

Hmmm cool competition always ensures a better product at a lower cost

Well, if TI is offloading them to dealers at a cost so low that they can actually offer it at a $100 discount, I have an issue with that. Typically, the original importer should offer the best prices, as they are the first in line for profit. What the hell?
    Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    I have no issues with it being $899.

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    Well, if TI is offloading them to dealers at a cost so low that they can actually offer it at a $100 discount, I have an issue with that. Typically, the original importer should offer the best prices, as they are the first in line for profit. What the hell?
    If the importer/distributor is able to, and sets up pricing to undercut the distributors, why would anyone want to be a distributor?

Not that I don't understand your sentiment, but if you are going to market at retail the same product you are sending to others distributors, and then undercut them, the wholesaler/distributor relationship may not last all that long.
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Dealers should be stocking from us eventually but we aren't taking dealer preorders. Price is $999 to ensure fairness for all retailers.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca