Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474849505152535455565758596171 ... LastLast

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62x39 Service Rifle** ~IN STOCK -NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    All good thanks TI
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    well they kept their end of the deal, a huge box of mags showed today with two cheek rests for the folders, Nadine kept her word and TI made good on what I was owed

Thanks for making it all happen

Attachment 181397
    Those “matching color” cheek reast plates look like the same old one we had, could you please confirm the color?

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Actually they are the same colour as the old ones, anyways I'm not unhappy with the colour at all
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

I'm just patiently waiting for the gun to arrive lol. I will be excited when I get a notice for that.
    CCFR Member - CSSA Member

Any one knows what shipping service is used for the rifle itself? TI said they will finish delivering the preorders by Mid June and I won't be home for the whole June!!! Is there any possibility the gun will be left at the door? Or shipped back to TI?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by lagli View Post
    Any one knows what shipping service is used for the rifle itself? TI said they will finish delivering the preorders by Mid June and I won't be home for the whole June!!! Is there any possibility the gun will be left at the door? Or shipped back to TI?
    Could be left on the doorstep unless you requested "signature upon delivery"

Quote Originally Posted by lagli View Post
    Where do you live I will go and check if it is on your doorstep. No, seriously email them. I had a similar issue on the first shipment
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

CGN Regular
    I thought the preorder was only 2 free mags
    ╮(′~‵〞)╭

Haven't not received a shipping notice but I was one of the lucky ones that got 8 with the rifle on the first shipment, so I hope all the guys that only got 2 get theirs first...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cranswick View Post
    I thought the preorder was only 2 free mags
    ╮(′~‵〞)╭

Haven't not received a shipping notice but I was one of the lucky ones that got 8 with the rifle on the first shipment, so I hope all the guys that only got 2 get theirs first...
    I was under the same impression as far as it being only 2 mags. One with the preorder and one for getting shorted for those who were.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cpbird91 View Post
    I was under the same impression as far as it being only 2 mags. One with the preorder and one for getting shorted for those who were.
    There was also a free mag for not canceling pre order cause of the delay