Page 54 of 103 FirstFirst ... 344446474849505152535455565758596061626474 ... LastLast

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62x39 Service Rifle** ~IN STOCK -NOW AVAILABLE!!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cranswick View Post
    they must be, because people are already getting them...

What I wanna know is how many people who have them are members on cgn...quite possible it isn't that many, so it's possible they are getting theirs at the same time.
    i got my 11 mags owed from shipment1 on Wednesday I intentionally waited until after I got mine to request the replacement cheek pieces so that it wouldn't interfere with my mag orders shipping. now just waiting for a part kits to become available

I will be picking mine up from the post office tomorrow morning

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    So how many mags per rifle are we owed, 2 or 3 mags per rifle order???
    It depends what you were shorted on Order 1. in my case, I was short-shipped by 6 mags. But for each customer the number varies.

The people who got their rifles early on in the first batch got all their mags. The people who were shipped rifles toward the end only got 2 mags no matter how many they ordered. TI owes them the balance because the mags were all pre-paid.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

Quote Originally Posted by Claven2 View Post
    It depends what you were shorted on Order 1. in my case, I was short-shipped by 6 mags. But for each customer the number varies.

The people who got their rifles early on in the first batch got all their mags. The people who were shipped rifles toward the end only got 2 mags no matter how many they ordered. TI owes them the balance because the mags were all pre-paid.
    I think he is referring to a base rifle purchase with all the included mags/preorder bonuses.

If that is the case then the rifles ship with two mags and there was a bonus pre-order mag so 3 total. If you ordered from the first batch before a certain date there was also the $50 credit.

Now on top of what I stated above if you were shorted a mag/mags from the first order, there was one more additional mag thrown in for the screw up.
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HirvGotti View Post
    I think he is referring to a base rifle purchase with all the included mags/preorder bonuses.

If that is the case then the rifles ship with two mags and there was a bonus pre-order mag so 3 total. If you ordered from the first batch before a certain date there was also the $50 credit.

Now on top of what I stated above if you were shorted a mag/mags from the first order, there was one more additional mag thrown in for the screw up.
    Yes this is exactly what I was getting at.

I/we were shorted allextra pre order magsso4 right plus I guess the extra ones for hassle/no cancel. .
    Makes sense to me!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Leviathan024's Avatar
    Will bayonets be available in the future?
    WTB: HK45C

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Claven2 View Post

not everyone got all or two...I am owed 12 and got 7 or 8 with the rifle...

I don't know about the second preorder but I'm pretty sure the first order was 2 free and 2 included...not sure if the others talking about 3 free mags mean one with the sling and two included...

Much better match
    https://imgur.com/a/GGqkUol

Quote Originally Posted by cranswick View Post
    not everyone got all or two...I am owed 12 and got 7 or 8 with the rifle...

I don't know about the second preorder but I'm pretty sure the first order was 2 free and 2 included...not sure if the others talking about 3 free mags mean one with the sling and two included...
    OK you got 2 with the gun + 1 and a sling preorder bonus.That was it.

Then there was another added for taking so so long after about a year or so. That would be 2. Then after the order arrived there was a 3rd added only for guys who were shorted mags.

There also a $50 transferable in store credit in there somewhere. along the 2 year span.

Different people got different things depending on when they ordered and if they got full orders. Also that was per gun, so if you bought 2 double it and so on.

They also now have proper matching cheek rest for the folders (free) but you have to send a email if you want it.

Has anyone from the second order received their Type 81 rifle yet? Or are they still just filling mags from those shorted on the first order?
    Blaming guns for gun crime is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat...