Page 23 of 103 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62x39 Service Rifle** ~IN STOCK -NOW AVAILABLE!!!

5 and 6!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    5 or 6 but add a small bit of rail on the bottom of the forward end for a vfg.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

Number 8 would be my choice.

Number 8.

I also did an order for mags yesterday. Can't wait to get them!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Claven2 View Post
    5 or 6 but add a small bit of rail on the bottom of the forward end for a vfg.
    There is m-lok on the bottom (just like on the sides), so accessories and rail section can attach directly
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Finally decided to order one of these bad boys. After doing some research,this really looks like a neat rifle and a fun shooter. Thanks for bringing them in TI.

I'm going away near the middle to end of April. With my luck I worry the guns will ship when I'm not home. Any idea if they will be in before or after that?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.g View Post
    I'm going away near the middle to end of April. With my luck I worry the guns will ship when I'm not home. Any idea if they will be in before or after that?
    With TI at the helm, it'll be after

An additional improvement to the rail would be to have the metal cast the same light blond colour as the stock, grip, and hand guard. The black rail as it exists now largely ruins the aesthetic balence of the rifle; that the grip and stock/cheek rest remain blond wood is particularity jarring, as the result is something that looks a half finished DIY project. It's functional, but so is a Tapco SKS.

A rail that better meshed with established style of the T81 would be an instant buy for me.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    An additional improvement to the rail would be to have the metal cast the same light blond colour as the stock, grip, and hand guard. The black rail as it exists now largely ruins the aesthetic balence of the rifle; that the grip and stock/cheek rest remain blond wood is particularity jarring, as the result is something that looks a half finished DIY project. It's functional, but so is a Tapco SKS.

A rail that better meshed with established style of the T81 would be an instant buy for me.
    The rail is CNC machined, then anodized. Ceracoat could be an option perhaps?
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca