Page 73 of 103 FirstFirst ... 536365666768697071727374757677787980818393 ... LastLast

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62x39 Service Rifle** ~IN STOCK -NOW AVAILABLE!!!

After weeks of wondering where my shipping notice is, I found it and I've had it for 3 weeks. Turns out that TI hid a secret message in my manderine bag confirming my request to have a purple furniture, Type 81 with Justin Trudeau gold embroidery imprinted on the receiver has been granted for no extra cost. Rifle will be sent with a Chanel handbag with 3 Norinco branded tampons and a special edition copy of the notebook. Delivery should be made within the next two weeks. Thank you TI for making my dream come true.

Got my folder today. In love with it!
    89AA04004

Andurp too bad it ain't in love with you

Got my rifle today I’m not happy like it looks great but if I remember correctly it’s 3 mags plus sling for pre order then I ordered 5 extra so I should have 8 plus a sling right so why do I have 7 mags no sling? Like I did pre order it in feb for the extra mag and sling with no extra mag but placed an order for an extra 5 way later once TI confirmed the mags were coming after the pre sale ended and asked TI to combine and mail it to me in one go so did it cancel out my pre order status once I did that or what...........like I guess it was nice of em to send me the correct colour cheek pieces for my folder.....

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Got my rifle today I’m not happy like it looks great but if I remember correctly it’s 3 mags plus sling for pre order then I ordered 5 extra so I should have 8 plus a sling right so why do I have 7 mags no sling? Like I did pre order it in feb for the extra mag and sling with no extra mag but placed an order for an extra 5 way later once TI confirmed the mags were coming after the pre sale ended and asked TI to combine and mail it to me in one go so did it cancel out my pre order status once I did that or what...........like I guess it was nice of em to send me the correct colour cheek pieces for my folder.....
    Don't you remember, TI is bad with counting

Maybe I’m just being overly salty today had 2 orders come in my new type 81 minus a mag and sling and a raptor charging handle for my bcl102 which somehow not TI sent my the raptor charging handle for a rifle in 5.56 as you can figure from my unpleasant atmosphere not even close to fitting

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Maybe I’m just being overly salty today had 2 orders come in my new type 81 minus a mag and sling and a raptor charging handle for my bcl102 which somehow not TI sent my the raptor charging handle for a rifle in 5.56 as you can figure from my unpleasant atmosphere not even close to fitting
    By the sounds of it you aren't quite being salty enough. Let loose my man

I got home from work today and found 3 shipping notices from Tactical Imports that my rifles and other stuff have been shipped. I cannot wait to get them!

Quote Originally Posted by cpbird91 View Post
    By the sounds of it you aren't quite being salty enough. Let loose my man
    As always I gotta start with at least a civil email and then it depends on the response

Just got my folder!!! Came with the 5 mags in total I was supposed to get plus the sling. Love it!!!
    CCFR Member - CSSA Member