Page 16 of 103 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223242636 ... LastLast

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62x39 Service Rifle** ~IN STOCK -NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.g View Post
    I want to buy one but I'm worried about getting a misaligned trunnion. Will TI swap the rifle if that happens? Also fixed or folding stock?
    You've been listening to the trolls.... Order away, only a couple rifles were effected and were replaced and or refunded! Forget the trolls, especially the ones that deny what I just said! I am loving my folder...

Quote Originally Posted by SKS45 View Post
    You've been listening to the trolls.... Order away, only a couple rifles were effected and were replaced and or refunded! Forget the trolls, especially the ones that deny what I just said! I am loving my folder...
    Thank you for your reply sks45.

CGN Regular
    Ordered a folder with the free swag. It will get here when it gets here. I have many other things going on in my life so I do not need to spend needless energy on a bloody rifle arrival. Tanks for importing these dirty bastards in!

CGN Regular
    Anybody have any range reports with these?

Quote Originally Posted by 6ohmoney View Post
    I had to drift my front post a little bit to get properly centred, but the elevation adjustments were bang on. Hitting steel at 300m almost every shot. Made a few hits at 400 and 500m too but I didn't spend a lot of time or rounds on it. Couldn't tell you the size of the gongs, I didn't go all the way down to check them. They're part of the range.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    I had to drift my front post a little bit to get properly centred, but the elevation adjustments were bang on. Hitting steel at 300m almost every shot. Made a few hits at 400 and 500m too but I didn't spend a lot of time or rounds on it. Couldn't tell you the size of the gongs, I didn't go all the way down to check them. They're part of the range.
    Name:  STEELPANEL.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  62.1 KB��

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ohmoney View Post
    Go look in the red rifle forum. There are some reviews and range reports there.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

CGN Regular
    K I’ll check it out thanks

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.g View Post
    I want to buy one but I'm worried about getting a misaligned trunnion. Will TI swap the rifle if that happens? Also fixed or folding stock?
    We've offered money back or exchanges for anyone not happy with the aesthetics of their rifles. Keep in mind these are not Swiss levels of quality, consider these like AK levels of fit and finish, they are not perfect nor are they meant to be.

We only had 3-4 cases of legitimate misaligned trunions, the rest were optical parallax/illusion, wood alignment and buyer's remorse.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Mines have nice wood and i had good service with TI. Thanks bring them in canada.