Page 35 of 103 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313233343536373839404142434555 ... LastLast

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62x39 Service Rifle** ~IN STOCK -NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Messaged last week and was told 11 weeks for my order to be shipped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    We are happy to announce that we are now taking orders for the second Type 81 shipment!

The Type 81 is a gas operated, magazine fed, semi-automatic rifle. It uses a short-stroke gas piston, located above the barrel, and a two-position gas regulator. The bolt group (of the rotating bolt type) is borrowed from the Type 63 rifle. Type 81 rifles also retains the Type 63 bolt hold-open device, which catches the bolt in the open position after the last round has been fired from magazine. Developed by the Chinese military as a replacement for their Type 56 rifles (license produced AK-47). Was designed to have a longer service life, higher accuracy, improved durability and better controllability in full automatic firing.

The fire selector – safety switch is located at the left side of the receiver, just above the pistol grip, and can be easily operated with the right hand thumb. The open sights are marked from 100 to 500 metres, with the front sight being mounted just ahead of the gas block.

The Type 81 is used by multiple military and police forces across the globe.

Comes with two 5/30 magazines. Free choice of fixed or folding stock. New production, not surplus. Goods already produced, delivery expected this spring.

PRE-ORDER. Non-Restricted . Only $999. Full refund at any time, no questions asked.

PRE-ORDER BONUS: Free extra spare magazine and sling ($58 value)

ORDER HERE

EXTRA SPARE MAGS CAN BE ORDERED HERE

Features:
    •Chrome lined barrel and gas system
    •Short stroke gas piston
    •2 position gas regulator
    •Last round bolt hold open
    •Choice of fixed or folding stock

Specifications:
    Caliber: 7.62x39mm
    Effective Range: 500m
    Method of Operation: Gas Operated; Rotating Bolt
    Length with Stock Extended: 955mm
    Length with Stock Folded: 730mm
    Barrel Length: 475mm
    Weight, Empty: 3400g

so if i was to order one this week, it would still count as the pre-order? and come with the 2 factory mags that come with the rifle as well as the pre-order bonus of a sling and 1 extra mag? there for come with 3 mags and a sling if i understand it right?
    Aim True, Be Safe and Have a Nice Day, IG @canadianarmschannel

CGN Regular
    are the barrels straight on the folders this time? or is it safer to get a fixed any issues with the fixed stock on here?

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by savagetman View Post
    so if i was to order one this week, it would still count as the pre-order? and come with the 2 factory mags that come with the rifle as well as the pre-order bonus of a sling and 1 extra mag? there for come with 3 mags and a sling if i understand it right?
    Yup still counts! We'll be pulling preorder bonuses for new order when we get closer to delivery, to make things fair for those that ordered earlier.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Are the original cheek pieces for the folding stocks coming in with this order or shipped separately
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Yup still counts! We'll be pulling preorder bonuses for new order when we get closer to delivery, to make things fair for those that ordered earlier.
    Can you post a date on when that would be. Trying to find the funds for this.

Will these rifles have the color matched cheek pieces already installed?

Just an update guys, the guns left the factory last week, they are to be loaded onto the ship this week. If we follow the same timeframe as last time we should be shipping late May

So much for Q1, but thanks for the info... I guess.

Hopefully Johny Come Late won't be getting priority shipping service over those who ordered months prior, like the last time...

Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

Hmmmm I emailed them today this was my response
    (That’s right – the rifles left China early last week and should take approximately one month to arrive. There may be a few additional weeks for delay caused by customs clearance and transport to our warehouse. So we anticipate starting our shipments to customers early June.

Cheers,)

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Hmmmm I emailed them today this was my response
    (That’s right – the rifles left China early last week and should take approximately one month to arrive. There may be a few additional weeks for delay caused by customs clearance and transport to our warehouse. So we anticipate starting our shipments to customers early June.

Cheers,)

From Q1 to "early spring" to "late May"... and now ETA pushed back again to "early June" in just 2 days. Nice.

Customers will be lucky to get them by Xmas at this pace... what's next? Early Halloween, lol?
    Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!