Page 36 of 103 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323334353637383940414243444656 ... LastLast

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62x39 Service Rifle** ~IN STOCK -NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    From Q1 to "early spring" to "late May"... and now ETA pushed back again to "early June" in just 2 days. Nice.

Customers will be lucky to get them by Xmas at this pace... what's next? Early Halloween, lol?
    And THIS right here, is why I will not pre-order a Type 81 no matter how bad I want one. I dont know where I will be in 2 - 6months... maybe a year the way these updates are going. I guess I will just ahev to keep an eye out on the EE.
    I would tell you a funny welding joke, but all the good ones argon.

Quote Originally Posted by jhedsy View Post
    And THIS right here, is why I will not pre-order a Type 81 no matter how bad I want one. I dont know where I will be in 2 - 6months... maybe a year the way these updates are going. I guess I will just ahev to keep an eye out on the EE.
    There is a folder in the EE under Milsurp right now get on it.

Quote Originally Posted by jhedsy View Post
    I would do the same if not for some of the price gougings for a T81 on EE. I mean I understand supply and demand, and I would gladly pick a well used for a reasonable price, but I would rather save a few bucks and be patient waiting for the preorder than paying some of those asking prices.

TI, I can't speak for everyone waiting here, but for me I would much rather be given an unoptimistic estimate, like late August or something, and be pleasantly surprised when they do get here in June, then the current situation. Also you guys are giving a lot of misinformation, one day they are already shipped, another day they are to be shipped next week, etc. I would give you the benefit of the doubt that there might be some internal miscommunication, but this can't look good.

But hey, this is your business and you got the goods after all, so you run it the way you want. Just some food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Yup still counts! We'll be pulling preorder bonuses for new order when we get closer to delivery, to make things fair for those that ordered earlier.
    well one folders has been ordered. Now to wait with crossed fingers that there are no issues like in the first batch with bent receivers and such. was looking at kd 858 decided to get one of theses first.
    Aim True, Be Safe and Have a Nice Day, IG @canadianarmschannel

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    From Q1 to "early spring" to "late May"... and now ETA pushed back again to "early June" in just 2 days. Nice.

Customers will be lucky to get them by Xmas at this pace... what's next? Early Halloween, lol?
    Mis-communication, should be late May if we are following the same timeframe as last shipment from when the container left the factory. Never said "early" spring, original post says spring (March 20th-June 21st).
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

I would ordinarily be turned off by the wait times, but then I remember these things are coming from the main military small arms manufacturer for the entirety of the armed forces of a brutally oppressive police state. We're the last on the mind of the Chinese, they need to get their full auto T81's and T95's out the police and military ASAP so they can jackboot into political dissidents apartments and execute falun gong. Don't got time for a bunch of rednecks shooting up coke cans.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Mis-communication, should be late May if we are following the same timeframe as last shipment from when the container left the factory. Never said "early" spring, original post says spring (March 20th-June 21st).
    Pre-Order Item

Goods already produced, delivery expected this spring.
    Your first prediction in late 2017 was Q1 2018: meaning January, February, March. Then it evolved into "spring".

Although the official dictionary definition of "spring" differs from yours (March to May in the northern hemisphere), that sounds fair... WHATEVER.... just get them in and make sure they are checked for "bendness" before shipping them out to customers, please... and please include the missing mags and corrected folder inserts from the first order too.

I guess if that gets done well, then most of your customers can live with the rest of the process.
    Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

Quote Originally Posted by Armed Hippie View Post
    I would ordinarily be turned off by the wait times, but then I remember these things are coming from the main military small arms manufacturer for the entirety of the armed forces of a brutally oppressive police state. We're the last on the mind of the Chinese, they need to get their full auto T81's and T95's out the police and military ASAP so they can jackboot into political dissidents apartments and execute falun gong. Don't got time for a bunch of rednecks shooting up coke cans.
    Careful now! Our Rockstar Pretty Boy PM Justin Kardashian Turdo worships that regime.

You'll edit your post if you want his personal guard, aka "the horsemen", to "allow" you to keep your PAL once C-71 passes!

Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Unfortunately the MOQ for the keymod rails were higher than market demand, so the next quadrail will just be picatinny. We realized the openings in the original design were too large and one's fingers could accidentally get close to moving internals/hot gases so design was revised. Which one do you guys prefer?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    #2 ...