Page 42 of 103 FirstFirst ... 223234353637383940414243444546474849505262 ... LastLast

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62x39 Service Rifle** ~IN STOCK -NOW AVAILABLE!!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by LambeauLeap View Post
    Is there ANY word on what's going on? I haven't received an e-mail or anything since ordering the firearm. Updates? It landed, where is it?
    they already said they estimate that they'll start shipping at the end of may

Quote Originally Posted by bush1 View Post
    You did make a rather juvenile post on a sponsoring business members forum so what did you expect.....
    Well I don't expect censorship considering this is Canada and not China. If someone can't handle an honest and educated jab at a well documented human rights abuser then that's their own juvenile and scummy shortcoming. Maybe they would benefit from visiting a shrink if they get offended that easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Armed Hippie View Post
    Well I don't expect censorship considering this is Canada and not China. If someone can't handle an honest and educated jab at a well documented human rights abuser then that's their own juvenile and scummy shortcoming. Maybe they would benefit from visiting a shrink if they get offended that easily.
    Calm down and stay on topic and maybe your posts won't get deleted.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Update: T81's cleared customs just getting trucking arranged. Should start shipping next week!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Update: T81's cleared customs just getting trucking arranged. Should start shipping next week!
    Sounds good :-) Cant wait to get my mags :-)

Excellent, if you listen closely you can hear a faint cry of water jugs and watermelons across the country.

Finally honestly I hope theirs enough mags to go around since so many seem to be missing from last order so with preorder bonus I’m expecting 8 mags fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Finally honestly I hope theirs enough mags to go around since so many seem to be missing from last order so with preorder bonus I’m expecting 8 mags fingers crossed
    Yeah, I'd be lying if I didn't say I am a little concerned too. I pre ordered both a folding stock and a fixed stock, a quadrail, and bought 5 extra mags. So with the 3 magazines I'm supposed to get with each rifle for pre-ordering, and 5 more magazines I paid extra for... I should be receiving 11 magazines. Plus bonus slings etc. We'll see. I have a feeling the people owed already are going to throw us now ordering into their present turf, so that we're waiting a year or years for what we are owed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick 3901 View Post
    I have a feeling the people owed already are going to throw us now ordering into their present turf, so that we're waiting a year or years for what we are owed.
    Um what? People are already waiting for over 2 years for their order to be fulfilled.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Or an I miss understanding your point?