Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 83939596979899100101102103
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1030

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62x39 Service Rifle** ~IN STOCK -NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Just got mine. Is the buttstock supposed to have a spring for the cleaning kit similar to an SKS? It was a pain to get out the tube of rods from the stock.

Mines damn near perfect and I love it.

But, I need drum mags, a sling, a bayonet, a couple mag carriers.

Tactical Imports can you help?
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Both my fixed and folder have the bend. Both shoot just fine. 3-4 inch groups with open sights at 100 yards.

Great news! After a few hours of playing around with the rifle and trying a few different ideas.. it looks like a short stroke safety lever concept might just work!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cone_Skid_Cone View Post
    Great news! After a few hours of playing around with the rifle and trying a few different ideas.. it looks like a short stroke safety lever concept might just work!

Looks good but how the heck, just mating it to the opposite end of the selector with small modification inside? Sold my t81 a while back but are they not a full 180 sweep from fire /safe?

Essentially, you'd need a whole new safety lever. It changes internal geometry of the pin to reduce swing yet still remain a reliable safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Cone_Skid_Cone View Post

That looks sick!

You gotta show us how you did that!

Quote Originally Posted by Tvw View Post
    Looks good but how the heck, just mating it to the opposite end of the selector with small modification inside? Sold my t81 a while back but are they not a full 180 sweep from fire /safe?
    Their is also a mod of filing the selector inside to get a 90 degree flip aswell which I wish was factory cuz it’s much better than the full 180.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    Both my fixed and folder have the bend. Both shoot just fine. 3-4 inch groups with open sights at 100 yards.
    yup, the bend doesn't do anything, at least with iron,s maybe people rigging up scopes may have some issues, but in terms of reliability they work perfectly, mine was from the first batch that came in in 2017 and works great and shoots the same as everyone else
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tvw View Post
    get this on the "Type-81 pictures, range reports, and modifications thread" in the red rifle section of the forum! this is epic!
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”