Page 30 of 103 FirstFirst ... 102022232425262728293031323334353637384050 ... LastLast

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62x39 Service Rifle** ~IN STOCK -NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    Well, if TI is offloading them to dealers at a cost so low that they can actually offer it at a $100 discount, I have an issue with that. Typically, the original importer should offer the best prices, as they are the first in line for profit. What the hell?
    Wait what you make no sence
    CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SKS45 View Post
    And this does?

Is there a more precise timeline than "sometime in the spring"? The snow is already melting outside...

Follow up to post 259:

Here in Gagetown it was cold as hell today. I'm gonna continue to tell myself that spring is a long way away if it means I don't get frustrated with the lack of info. :D
    89AA04004

Quote Originally Posted by SKS45 View Post
    Ok, I'll say it slow: TI is the sole importer... and yet a dealer claims they will be selling the same rifle kit at $100 less ($899) than TI ($999). That means TI sells it to dealers for less than $899, else there would be no profit in it for the dealers... and, at the same time, they sell at $999 to normal folks (their OWN customers). So, why would you buy directly from TI if you can get it from Bob's Gunshop (a fake middleman) for $100 less? Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Andurp View Post
    Here in Gagetown it was cold as hell today. I'm gonna continue to tell myself that spring is a long way away if it means I don't get frustrated with the lack of info. :D
    Yeah, that would be fine and dandy, if Turdo and Ralphie weren't about to insert a 4' long dildo up every gun dealer's and gun owner's rectum in the coming weeks. The word is they will want to ram that new "legislation" through as fast as possible, to minimize the immediate b*tching and moaning about the great injustice that's about to come down on us all.

If TI drags their feet like the last time, they might lose a lot of sales... if not ALL of them!
    Last edited by 762mm; 03-20-2018 at 05:09 AM.
    Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

Ok, I'll say it slow: TI is the sole importer... and yet a dealer claims they will be selling the same rifle kit at $100 less ($899) than TI ($999). That means TI sells it to dealers for less than $899, else there would be no profit in it for the dealers... and, at the same time, they sell at $999 to normal folks (their OWN customers). So, why would you buy directly from TI if you can get it from Bob's Gunshop (a fake middleman) for $100 less? Get it?

Yeah, that would be fine and dandy, if Turdo and Ralphie weren't about to insert a 4' long dildo up every gun dealer's and gun owner's rectum in the coming weeks. The word is they will want to ram that new "legislation" through as fast as possible, to minimize the immediate b*tching and moaning about the great injustice that's about to come down on us all.

If TI drags their feet like the last time, they might lose a lot of sales... if not ALL of them!
    I think the point about this is TI says pricing will be uniform across the board. So I’m not sure who told you they are selling them for $899, but I would guess they are mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Andurp View Post
    TI, in light of the recent political climate, please provide us with some more details about the timeline of this shipment's arrival. We don't want to have the T81s that we already PAID for being reclassified as prohib by the RCMP upon arrival. Any new info you can provide is much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    And this does?
    Lol when did they let you back on here???
    CCFR

BANNED
    Where are my mags ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qiu_lijie View Post
    TI, in light of the recent political climate, please provide us with some more details about the timeline of this shipment's arrival. We don't want to have the T81s that we already PAID for being reclassified as prohib by the RCMP upon arrival. Any new info you can provide is much appreciated!
    There is no indication the T81 is going prohib. Where do people come up with this schitt?
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    There is no indication the T81 is going prohib. Where do people come up with this schitt?
    Yes, it is not included in the bill, but this is the same fear/possibility of AR and other rifles being reclassified as prohib after the RCMP gets the power to decide.