Page 29 of 103 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252627282930313233343536373949 ... LastLast

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62x39 Service Rifle** ~IN STOCK -NOW AVAILABLE!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer angrysoldier's Avatar
    So when are they showing up? I'm waiting on a folder and 4 mags I ordered months ago.
    dont sweat the petty things, and dont pet the sweaty things

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by angrysoldier View Post
    So when are they showing up? I'm waiting on a folder and 4 mags I ordered months ago.
    "Months" LOL I'm still waiting for mags from 2 years ago now!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by crashcollins View Post
    "Months" LOL I'm still waiting for mags from 2 years ago now!
    Lol same here

Tactical Imports,

Can you kindly provide any details on completion of the last shipment (Mags and Rifles) or what's still outstanding for customers who have been waiting up to "2 years"?

2nd, can you please pass on if there is an update for information on the 2nd shipment that is due to arrive in the spring? Is there going to be any issues with clearing customs? People are getting excited for some new toys.

This might influence some potential purchasers on if they decide on buying the Type 81 from you or not. Could be a lot of money tied up an investment that may take a long time to arrive.

Thank you for making the Type 81 available to the Canadian sportsman. (Sportswoman)
    More rifles are damaged by improper cleaning than by actual use. It’s far better to do just a minimal job of lubricating a rifle to prevent rust or other damage than to damage it by over zealous cleaning.

Last edited by Sinbad; 03-19-2018 at 05:34 PM.

TI, please make sure to have tighter quality control on YOUR parts this time around. Since you guys most are likely opening and repackaging all the T81s before sending them out, please make sure that none of what you send out is bent. This will save time and money for both parties' concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Dealers should be stocking from us eventually but we aren't taking dealer preorders. Price is $999 to ensure fairness for all retailers.
    I went into urban tactial in Brantford and they are carrying type 81s for preorder. They had told me you provided the inventory on the wall for display (fixed and folder). The preorder price was 999 from urban tactical. Seems like they must be getting them cheaper then 999 to sell them for you.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qiu_lijie View Post
    TI, please make sure to have tighter quality control on YOUR parts this time around. Since you guys most are likely opening and repackaging all the T81s before sending them out, please make sure that none of what you send out is bent. This will save time and money for both parties' concerns.
    Less than 3 units were legitimately out of spec, the rest had to do with handguard alignment, optical parallax and buyer's remorse. We offered replacements or refunds in any case.

The guns aren't re-packaged.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

The Libs are getting their Vaseline jars open, with "big scary guns" in their crosshairs.... Once again, what's the ETA on the second shipment TI ????

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...8#post14726578
    Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Dealers should be stocking from us eventually but we aren't taking dealer preorders. Price is $999 to ensure fairness for all retailers.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostWolf View Post
    I went into urban tactial in Brantford and they are carrying type 81s for preorder. They had told me you provided the inventory on the wall for display (fixed and folder). The preorder price was 999 from urban tactical. Seems like they must be getting them cheaper then 999 to sell them for you.
    I put in a Type-81 pre-order with Urban Tactical a couple months ago. Now I have the concern...
    NSC