Savage Axis II 6.5 Creedmoor instock and ready to ship

Photo 2018-01-10, 10 47 01 AM.jpg
Savage Axis II chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor with a heavy barrel NOW IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!!
You can find these HERE on our site.
Bipod not included

Attachments

• Photo 2018-01-10, 10 47 01 AM.jpg
    Photo 2018-01-10, 10 47 01 AM.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 700
Last edited:
just curious as to why a Savage Axis 2 in a excellent caliber can sell WITH a scope for $529.99 BUT if a buyer wants a 7.62x39 it over $700.00 ??
doesn't make to much sense to me,i know it's stainless,but most wouldnt care if we could get our hands on a blued version for the same $529.99.is there a chance you could make that happen,?

They're splitting hairs , the scout is an axis with cheap scout rail , peep sight and red loctite muzzle brake. I know there is NS tax on that 'NS exclusive' ... I happen to get one on a very good sale, and 100 US rebate .. with another vendor, that made it worth purchasing (for me). At 700, it's steep and I think many people would not be happy with it.
Savage does not make the Axis in 7.62X39 they do make the scout and yes it is right around $700.
If I could get them to make the Axis in 7.62X39 I would.

They're splitting hairs , the scout is an axis with cheap scout rail , peep sight and red loctite muzzle brake. I know there is NS tax on that 'NS exclusive' ... I happen to get one on a very good sale, and 100 US rebate .. with another vendor, that made it worth purchasing (for me). At 700, it's steep and I think many people would not be happy with it.

yup..that scout is butt ugly,with that idiotic muzzle break,just get a plain old Axis in blue and call it a day,price it the same as all other Axis and they will outsell all the option calibers put together,threaded muzzle would be nice,LOL.

Back
Top Bottom