Thread: Savage Axis II 6.5 Creedmoor instock and ready to ship

Business Member
    230 Eugenie Street West, Windsor, Ontario N8X 2X6

Savage Axis II 6.5 Creedmoor instock and ready to ship

Name:  Photo 2018-01-10, 10 47 01 AM.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  149.8 KB
    Savage Axis II chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor with a heavy barrel NOW IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!!
    You can find these HERE on our site.
    Bipod not included
    Last edited by General Gun; 01-10-2018 at 12:48 PM.

CGN Regular
    just curious as to why a Savage Axis 2 in a excellent caliber can sell WITH a scope for $529.99 BUT if a buyer wants a 7.62x39 it over $700.00 ??
    doesn't make to much sense to me,i know it's stainless,but most wouldnt care if we could get our hands on a blued version for the same $529.99.is there a chance you could make that happen,?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    how much tax to QC ?
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Business Member
    230 Eugenie Street West, Windsor, Ontario N8X 2X6
    Savage does not make the Axis in 7.62X39 they do make the scout and yes it is right around $700.
    If I could get them to make the Axis in 7.62X39 I would.

They're splitting hairs , the scout is an axis with cheap scout rail , peep sight and red loctite muzzle brake. I know there is NS tax on that 'NS exclusive' ... I happen to get one on a very good sale, and 100 US rebate .. with another vendor, that made it worth purchasing (for me). At 700, it's steep and I think many people would not be happy with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by General Gun View Post
    Savage does not make the Axis in 7.62X39 they do make the scout and yes it is right around $700.
    If I could get them to make the Axis in 7.62X39 I would.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    They're splitting hairs , the scout is an axis with cheap scout rail , peep sight and red loctite muzzle brake. I know there is NS tax on that 'NS exclusive' ... I happen to get one on a very good sale, and 100 US rebate .. with another vendor, that made it worth purchasing (for me). At 700, it's steep and I think many people would not be happy with it.
    yup..that scout is butt ugly,with that idiotic muzzle break,just get a plain old Axis in blue and call it a day,price it the same as all other Axis and they will outsell all the option calibers put together,threaded muzzle would be nice,LOL.

CGN Regular
    great price however