DA 9mm 124gr on sale $239.99 for a case of 1000

Man has the whining gotten out of control. I put my email notifications on, and im on Canada ammos mailing list. I bought an hour or so after I got the email, and found some other stuff I need/wanted on their site. Still got my case. A price like that with free shipping is going to go fast. The childish entitlement makes my brain hurt. There are plenty of retailers who have sales with only a handful of the item on sale in stock. I know, because I’ve missed out on things several times. I don’t curse out and accuse the retailer of unfair practices, not because I’m a moral beacon but because I’m an adequately functioning adult. Just wow.

Looks like they found a couple more cases. Showed up to 2 available to be added to your cart. Better hurry if you want one.

Wow that’s a great deal! Can’t really justify reloading at that price

can always justify reloading at that price as It only cost ~$175 / 1000 when your press has already paid for itself

Anyone shot these and how is your review on them? How tough are the primers and are they reliable?

apparently, there are a few threads about this ammo already. The coke bottle shape of the ammo seems to come up a lot, not like the picture on the website

Back
Top Bottom