Ruger Precision Rimfire!! Order Now!

Ba-Dump Tisssss.....

Just a quick update we should be seeing our rifles in about 6ish weeks, these will be fantastic little shooters I'm certain!! And they will be priced at $585.00 plus shipping and tax.
If you haven't got your order in I would recommend getting them in now right here! --> sales@wolverinesupplies.com

All we need to get your name on a list would be the following below.

1. Full name
2. Complete Address
3. Phone number
4. Email Address
5. PAL Number
6. Expiration of Said PAL
7. Date of Birth

Boom!! You done and ready to rock and roll when they are here.

It would be awesome if there was a left version but is there any reason the standard version couldn't be used by a lefty? Can the QR lever to adjust the cheek weld height be switched to the opposite side? Other than that and the obvious of the bolt being on the wrong side I dont see a reason it could not be used left handed, maybe I missed something. I'm a left and I've been having to use RH bolt guns for years.

Any updates as the eta on these?

I spoke with Tyson yesterday via email who mentioned that the importer has received a shipment and they should be seeing some 'soon'. He mentioned that they (Wolverine) weren't sure how many were going to be in the first shipment. Hopefully these are going to be rolled out to us pretty quickly.

-Saryet, out!-

I spoke with Tyson yesterday via email who mentioned that the importer has received a shipment and they should be seeing some 'soon'. He mentioned that they (Wolverine) weren't sure how many were going to be in the first shipment. Hopefully these are going to be rolled out to us pretty quickly.

-Saryet, out!-

Thanks for the update!

Back
Top Bottom