Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ruger Precision Rimfire!! Order Now!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Ruger Precision Rimfire!! Order Now!

You can get these beauties right here at Wolverine! Before you ask, yes I can give you a price, no I cannot say exactly when they will be coming in. Once I have some concrete info on that I will do my best to let everyone know. We are going to be looking at $585.00 plus shipping and tax.

ETA MARCH-APRIL.. most recent update!! 6 weeks from 18/04/18. --> June

As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverineSupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Molded, one-piece chassis and adjustable buttstock assembly are manufactured with glass-filled nylon for strength, stiffness and stability, making a solid foundation for accuracy each and every shot. Adjustable buttstock features a flat Picatinny bag rider making it easy to affix a rear monopod. A molded-in window provides a tether point for your squeeze bag, and a metal QD pocket makes it easy to secure a sling.

Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimfire stock allows length of pull and comb height to be quickly and easily adjusted to get proper fit over a wide range of shooter sizes, outerwear and shooting positions. Indicating marks molded into the chassis help you quickly return to a previous position.

Big-Gun bolt throw adjustment enables shooters to change from a rimfire 1-1/2'' bolt throw to a short-action centerfire 3'' bolt throw, reducing the chance of short-stroking your bolt in competition.
    Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger has a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 pounds; adjusting wrench is stored in a buttstock compartment.

Ruger's own AR-Pattern pistol grip and safety selector incorporates an extended reach for maximum control and access to the 45 degree, reversible safety selector. May be configured with most AR-style grips and selectors.
    Anodized Picatinny scope base includes 30 MOA elevation for increased long-range capabilities out of the box.

Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation (same as the Ruger Precision Rifle®).

15" free-float handguard is made of hard black anodized aluminum and features Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides, for improved scope clearance and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.

18" target barrel is cold hammer-forged from 4140 alloy steel to create ultra precise rifling for excellent accuracy. Barrels can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
    Threaded barrel (1/2"-28) for standard muzzle accessories, like the Silent-SR® suppressor, comes with a factory-installed thread protector covering both the threads and crown.

Accepts all 10/22® magazines.

Also includes: one, 15-round BX-15® magazine. Model 8401 ships with two, 10-round BX-1 magazines.

Last edited by Wolverine .303; 04-18-2018 at 04:42 PM.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Wicked !!!!!!!!

I wondered what would replace the vleh.
    This looks really cool...
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Sucks the BX-25 is banned. Are neutered Butler Creek magazines the only thing that will work for us in these? Guessing the 10-22 rotary magazines will not work.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer propliner's Avatar
    30moa rail? I hope the cheapo .22 scopes can handle that.

At any rate, cool piece.

Will it actually have the 15 round magazine for real? Not neutered?

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPI View Post
    Cannot speculate at this time sorry. My guess is it will have a 10rd magazine, but I have not been informed otherwise.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    Specs say it will use any 10/22 Mag, including the BX-1 , 10 rounder. It wouldn't make much sense to bring these in if they didn't use them.
    Last edited by AB.boy; 01-11-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NCPI View Post
    It works in the Ruger Charger. I think I can guess what the RCMP will say about >10 round capacity mags. After all, 5 more rounds would mean carnage and mayhem on the streets! We have to think of the children!
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

I wonder how heavy this thing will be ......
    Romans 13:4

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast