Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ruger Precision Rimfire!! Order Now!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    That's pretty sweet looking. I'm not clear on the 30moa rail allowing for accuracy out to 300 yds. I'm assuming it means it accepts scopes that are designed for that. I'm currently using a Cooey Model 60 that shoots dime size groups at 50 yds and 6" groups at 100 if I aim 12" high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    My friend has a 10/22 with a Nomad stock (g36 look alike) and using the factory 10rd magazine is a real pain in the arse. This looks like it'll be better than that, but still a pain.
    Wolverine~what are the chances of offering a pinned, BX-15? Would that even be legal in Canada? Hate suggesting "pinning" anything due the absurdity of the laws here in Canada...but it would make a big difference in the aesthetics...and probably the function of this gun. It's actually one of the factors holding me back on it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .22LRGUY View Post
    Wolverine~what are the chances of offering a pinned, BX-15? Would that even be legal in Canada? Hate suggesting "pinning" anything due the absurdity of the laws here in Canada...but it would make a big difference in the aesthetics...and probably the function of this gun. It's actually one of the factors holding me back on it.
    I would think a pinned bx-15 would be legal. If a pinned AR mag is legal, I don't see why a pinned rimfire mag wouldn't be. My buddy plans to pin the mag that came with his nomad stock, because using the factory 10rd mag is such a hassle, and I'd assume that is also legal.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

I’m wondering if the mag well will accept my trimag adapter with 3 rotary mags attached. Otherwise, there is a long 10 round 10/22 steel lips magazine made by butler creek that would work, but I’m trying to homogenize my Ruger magazine collection after the “Great Canadian 10/22 Hi Cap Magazine Debacle”. Otherwise I’m getting ready to put in my order!

Cheers!
    Last edited by Sir Plinks-A-Lot; 02-13-2018 at 03:52 AM.

I'd be very interested to see an accuracy comparison review of this vs the Savage BSEV 2, as well as this vs a tricked out 10/22.
    I don’t have a signature block.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    My friend has a 10/22 with a Nomad stock (g36 look alike) and using the factory 10rd magazine is a real pain in the arse. This looks like it'll be better than that, but still a pain.
    Your buddy needs to do some web searching, as this is an easily remedied problem that has been addressed several times and there is a fix.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Sooooo......anyone getting excited for this?
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Sooooo......anyone getting excited for this?
    I'm getting excited to see some accuracy reports! Also, the mag is a bit of a deal breaker for me, but not being a 10/22 guy...I don't own mags to modify/test. If a BX-15 can be pinned to 10, and accuracy is at CZ-levels...this rifle may be my Christmas 2018 gift from me-to-me.

any update as to when this will be available ? If anyone knows a specific date id really appreciate a PM :D

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    I'd be very interested to see an accuracy comparison review of this vs the Savage BSEV 2, as well as this vs a tricked out 10/22.
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Poffels View Post
    There are two other new Ruger rimfires (new stocks anyway) are they coming up anytime soon? And pricing if available

RUGER® 10/22® TARGET LITE model 21186 https://www.ruger.com/products/1022T...ets/21186.html

RUGER AMERICAN RIMFIRE® TARGET model 8360 https://www.ruger.com/products/ameri...eets/8360.html

Yes, more info on these please.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast