CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jan 11th BCL update

My xcr pistol mags drop free, my magpul pmags do not. Iíve also changed the trigger guard though. Only complaint so far if I had to find on is that the takedown pin in the rear is really difficult to push and needs a hammer and brass punch.
    I shoot at Silverdale.

Quote Originally Posted by nonrandomhero View Post
    My xcr pistol mags drop free, my magpul pmags do not. I’ve also changed the trigger guard though. Only complaint so far if I had to find on is that the takedown pin in the rear is really difficult to push and needs a hammer and brass punch.
    If you changed the trigger guard, make sure you put a notch in it like the one that came off. If you don’t the mags may bind.

Thanks for the tip Ryan!
    I shoot at Silverdale.

GunNutz
    Ya I had to do some prescision dremel work to get my triger guard in and also had to notch it for the mags to fit. Same with charging handle. I also had to polish the top of my feed lips on my XCR pistol mags and the bolt carrier was hitting the rear left top corner (looking in the direction that freedom is dispensed) of some of my mags, both pmags and XCR soo I had to dremel off a bit there to.

So I'm new to knowing this rifle exists. Is this rifle in .308 only or are there other calibers available?
    KMATDCS

308 only but some have rebarelled to 6.5 creedmoor. Was supposed to get mine yesterday but its currently somewhere with Canada post

Now that several BCL 102 owners have received their firearms, is anyone aware of a dedicated site and/or thread for after market parts compatibility? During the waiting period, many of us most likely bought different upgrade parts. Would be nice to know what works and what can work with modification and of course what will not work. Myself, have invested in $4,500.00 of upgrades which I hopefully will be installing this month when my BCL 102 arrives. To the people who have posted on this site in regards to compatibility, Thank You! If there is not a dedicated site created by the time I start the install process, I will start one. Thanks Ryan for the consistent updates and assistance to posted questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger57 View Post
    Now that several BCL 102 owners have received their firearms, is anyone aware of a dedicated site and/or thread for after market parts compatibility? During the waiting period, many of us most likely bought different upgrade parts. Would be nice to know what works and what can work with modification and of course what will not work. Myself, have invested in $4,500.00 of upgrades which I hopefully will be installing this month when my BCL 102 arrives. To the people who have posted on this site in regards to compatibility, Thank You! If there is not a dedicated site created by the time I start the install process, I will start one. Thanks Ryan for the consistent updates and assistance to posted questions.
    $4500 in upgrades seems like a lot, but I guess an optic could easily eat up half of that, or even all of it really.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...hlight=bcl+faq

This is where every feature was posted and would have been a valuable resource, however these new rifles appear to differ from the originals so a new faq should be created so people don't get confused.
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

Super GunNutz
    Not to offend, but spending $4500 in upgrades before you get the BCL 102, or any other rifle for that matter is a bit risky. Manufacturers can make undocumented changes at any time, and as previously stated, "they are not making rifles to fit after market parts".