Mil surplus Beretta 92f and 92fs 9x19 nato blk , SS , compact

BBB,

Are there more Berettas expected ? Or is this the end? I was shorted an Inox and sub’d in a compact instead, but still want an Inox......

Mine arrived yesterday. Looks good, and some kind soul set up the mag catch for left hand operation (or for a right handed person with little girl hands ;) )

I remember that being a bit of a bugger to change on the former Girsan...

The trigger is also far nicer than the heavy sponginess of that particular clone. Bit heavy, but crisp. I've a D-spring waiting for it after the first shakedown trip to the range

Those mags (including the extras) all look like NOS too. I was expecting grubby old-but-serviceable stuff. Good deal!

Mine arrived yesterday. Looks good, and some kind soul set up the mag catch for left hand operation (or for a right handed person with little girl hands ;) )

I remember that being a bit of a bugger to change on the former Girsan...

The trigger is also far nicer than the heavy sponginess of that particular clone. Bit heavy, but crisp. I've a D-spring waiting for it after the first shakedown trip to the range

Those mags (including the extras) all look like NOS too. I was expecting grubby old-but-serviceable stuff. Good deal!
Happy to see you got it.
yes the mags are 100% new
many for the guns came with no mags, or mags that were so badly pinned they were not serviceable.
as we are strippign them and cleaning then test fire each gun, we thought that also, very nice guns , wish we have100 more of them

STUCKON308, is the one with the black grip the one you got from SJhardware? It seems to have the straight dustcover circa pre-2000 while the one with the skeletonized grip appears to have the tapered dustcover circa post-2000. I also notice the skeletonized one has the scalloped backstrap.

STUCKON308, is the one with the black grip the one you got from SJhardware? It seems to have the straight dustcover circa pre-2000 while the one with the skeletonized grip appears to have the tapered dustcover circa post-2000. I also notice the skeletonized one has the scalloped backstrap.
all of the guns are pre 1990s

The non skeletonized one is from SJ Hardware.

Thats a long time. It’s gotta be a cfo hold up. Mind you it took close to a month before I received mine. Usually it’s 1-2 days for a transfer to be completed out here in Alberta

Just picked up my Black 92sf from the post office. Ordered Feb 2nd. US made in 1991.

In very good condition and minimal wear. It is marked with a P in a shield on the right front side of the trigger guard.

Thanks Simon for making this happen:)

Just picked up my Black 92sf from the post office. Ordered Feb 2nd. US made in 1991.

In very good condition and minimal wear. It is marked with a P in a shield on the right front side of the trigger guard.

Thanks Simon for making this happen:)

Thank you, sorry about the delay, the CFO makes it as hard as they can.. at least it seems that way.

MLulHOl.jpg
[/IMG]

I know, pics or it didn't happen. According to Beretta this is a model PO9219F3 92fs 3 dot from 1991. PB marked USA CORP and what would appear to be a proof mark on the trigger guard. No plastic found on this gun.

This one is gently used. I have seen rougher pistols in the gun library at the big box stores. I hope Simon can source some more for those still in line.

MLulHOl.jpg
[/IMG]

I know, pics or it didn't happen. According to Beretta this is a model PO9219F3 92fs 3 dot from 1991. PB marked USA CORP and what would appear to be a proof mark on the trigger guard. No plastic found on this gun.

This one is gently used. I have seen rougher pistols in the gun library at the big box stores. I hope Simon can source some more for those still in line.

Most were in very good shape .But your is prob one of the new ones

Back
Top Bottom