Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1323252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Mil surplus Beretta 92f and 92fs 9x19 nato blk , SS , compact

BBB,

Are there more Berettas expected ? Or is this the end? I was shorted an Inox and sub’d in a compact instead, but still want an Inox......
    Hanser " Procrastinate now, don't put it off "
    -God Bless North America - Especially Alberta!!!
    -Some people are just dying to meet a Paramedic... Please God! Not ANOTHER learning experience!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    (Its not the ZOMBIES that scare me, it is THE NEW WORLD ORDER)

Quote Originally Posted by hfp75 View Post
    BBB,

Are there more Berettas expected ? Or is this the end? I was shorted an Inox and sub’d in a compact instead, but still want an Inox......
    i have been told the answer is no more inox
    bbb

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Mine arrived yesterday. Looks good, and some kind soul set up the mag catch for left hand operation (or for a right handed person with little girl hands )

I remember that being a bit of a bugger to change on the former Girsan...

The trigger is also far nicer than the heavy sponginess of that particular clone. Bit heavy, but crisp. I've a D-spring waiting for it after the first shakedown trip to the range

Those mags (including the extras) all look like NOS too. I was expecting grubby old-but-serviceable stuff. Good deal!
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Mine arrived yesterday. Looks good, and some kind soul set up the mag catch for left hand operation (or for a right handed person with little girl hands )

I remember that being a bit of a bugger to change on the former Girsan...

The trigger is also far nicer than the heavy sponginess of that particular clone. Bit heavy, but crisp. I've a D-spring waiting for it after the first shakedown trip to the range

Those mags (including the extras) all look like NOS too. I was expecting grubby old-but-serviceable stuff. Good deal!
    Happy to see you got it.
    yes the mags are 100% new
    many for the guns came with no mags, or mags that were so badly pinned they were not serviceable.
    as we are strippign them and cleaning then test fire each gun, we thought that also, very nice guns , wish we have100 more of them

CGN Regular
    STUCKON308, is the one with the black grip the one you got from SJhardware? It seems to have the straight dustcover circa pre-2000 while the one with the skeletonized grip appears to have the tapered dustcover circa post-2000. I also notice the skeletonized one has the scalloped backstrap.
    "I've been offered a lot for my work, but never everything.", The Magnificent Seven
    "Nothing wrong with quiet.", Jeremiah Johnson
    CCFR CPC member ONTARIOPC member

Quote Originally Posted by canthitathing View Post
    STUCKON308, is the one with the black grip the one you got from SJhardware? It seems to have the straight dustcover circa pre-2000 while the one with the skeletonized grip appears to have the tapered dustcover circa post-2000. I also notice the skeletonized one has the scalloped backstrap.
    all of the guns are pre 1990s

Just got my shipping notice. Will be here for my birthday on Thursday. Happy dance time lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer stuckon308's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canthitathing View Post
    The non skeletonized one is from SJ Hardware.

BANNED
    What were the prices on the Inoxs ? And did they have full stainless controls ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by paul792 View Post
    Just got my shipping notice. Will be here for my birthday on Thursday. Happy dance time lol
    My 917 shipped Tuesday, showing delivery on Friday. If that happens I get to play with it on the weekend!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".