Mil surplus Beretta 92f and 92fs 9x19 nato blk , SS , compact

Might not be all cfo holdup. I talked to the cfo office today it’s been 8 days since I placed my order and transfer hasn’t even been started yet

Last edited:
I’d call the cfo first thing Monday and ask them if s&j has initiated a transfer on the 2 other pistols. If it were me #### would hit the fan on whatever the hold up is. There is no reason to be waiting over 2 months for your purchase. This has got me worried about mine now. I’ll give it till Thursday and if my transfer hasn’t started yet I’m in for a refund. That’s 2 weeks to even start the transfer.....

I’d call the cfo first thing Monday and ask them if s&j has initiated a transfer on the 2 other pistols. If it were me #### would hit the fan on whatever the hold up is. There is no reason to be waiting over 2 months for your purchase. This has got me worried about mine now. I’ll give it till Thursday and if my transfer hasn’t started yet I’m in for a refund. That’s 2 weeks to even start the transfer.....

This is taking way too long. I should probably do something... Thanks for the advice.

I ordered 1 stainless and 2 blued. I got the stainless awhile ago but I'm missing the 2 blued... Overall, I'm lost.

I have no knolage of this . Please post your order number here. For the 3x orders or email us sales@sjhardware.com
We have no record of anyone buying 3 berettas from us ar any time

I'm sure BBB is a little swamped with all these surplus orders, especially when they involve inspecting, cleaning and test firing to make sure customers get a decent pistol. Hell, look at the guy communicating at 10:25 PM, give the guy some slack. I'm waiting too but have confidence that it will work itself out in due course, even if it is a little longer than desired.

so our next wave of surplus is Beretta 92 and 92fs a few stainless as well and the Centurion and very few compacts

These are mostly just civie marked guns, issued to police and other agency in the sand box, some were issued, and ill be getting those ser# confirmed with Beretta when we have time.

as most of the staff will be away at shot show next we, we may not list these until we are back.
Again these are F and FS not the old S with the heal mag

These will be graded

we have secured a bunch of quality 10rd mag for these , which we will sell at close to our cost .

S&J

Curious if these are still available?

Back
Top Bottom