Mil surplus Beretta 92f and 92fs 9x19 nato blk , SS , compact

I grabbed an ss because I didn't want to miss out. But I would have prefered an ss centurion. Will see if I can get one of those and just flip the full size.

I grabbed an ss because I didn't want to miss out. But I would have prefered an ss centurion. Will see if I can get one of those and just flip the full size.

Won't be hard to sell the inox on the ee I'm sure there will be lots of people trying to flip them.

importer is still have delay issues, we wont be posting them untill we have them transfered to us.
bbb

Thanks for the update but I was wondering more time line guessing.

I guess I'll be refreshing the page every few hours as I have been hahaha.

Will the compacts be listed separate?

I'm in for a compact as my first choice if i miss them id then prefer a stainless

Guess I can stop refreshing the site :)

I hope this won’t end like the BHP though with the importer wanting more money...shoulda jumped on a SS when they were up I think.

Last edited:
Think the compact models will be up by the end of this wk? Or is this one of those "who knows, could be 3 days, could be 3 months" things?

Think the compact models will be up by the end of this wk? Or is this one of those "who knows, could be 3 days, could be 3 months" things?

Hope it's not like the P-38's that Dlask were promising for weeks getting everyone's hopes and then crickets. Sold the whole lot to 1 collector.....

PS; I know Simon wouldn't do that.....

Back
Top Bottom