Mil surplus Beretta 92f and 92fs 9x19 nato blk , SS , compact

Compacts!!!!!!

YES.
There is a pallet of pistols at the importer, that out staff spent days hand selecting and checked at the importers, a few weeks before shot show.
But i dont want to have a marstar type sh@@t show if something goes wrong so i,m only going to list what we have transfer approved to us.
you guys are Savages :) and wont show any mercy if a mistake is made.
so its a balance between waiting and moving foward
BBB

YES.
There is a pallet of pistols at the importer, that out staff spent days hand selecting and checked at the importers, a few weeks before shot show.
But i dont want to have a marstar type sh@@t show if something goes wrong so i,m only going to list what we have transfer approved to us.
BBB

I can't argue with your logic on that. Will keep watching!

YES.
BBB

We're straight savages when it comes to pistol promises so you're right.

How many stainless pieces are for sale tho? I can wait I just don't want to end up with nothing.

Crazy how I feel like I'm begging to give up my money.

Jumped on an INOX. Been looking for a used girsan but glad to get a real Beretta to go with my CX4 Storm. And now will have something to install that Type G de-cocker kit that's been sitting on my desk :D

Back
Top Bottom