Mil surplus Beretta 92f and 92fs 9x19 nato blk , SS , compact

Have you begun processing orders for those of us fortunate to order first round?
No I'm still waiting on the buissness transfer to be completed from the importer to us for the guns we hand selected a few weeks ago.
Still waiting and as frustrated as you are.
I'm going to give it a few more days then sh*T can this whole project.

It was my understanding that the 92FS pistols sold to this point were the ones that had already been transferred, received, and tested.

No I'm still waiting on the buissness transfer to be completed from the importer to us for the guns we hand selected a few weeks ago.
Still waiting and as frustrated as you are.
I'm going to give it a few more days then sh*T can this whole project.

I understand. Please don't let the CGN community's impatience contribute to your frustrations.

At the price you're offering these up for I'm willing to wait for it...

It was my understanding that the 92FS pistols sold to this point were the ones that had already been transferred, received, and tested.
you would be incorect
The guns have started there transfer to us, but the importer has not received confirmation for transfer from them to our BFL.
This is the first time i have seen a dealer transfer take more then a day.
but i,m told it happens..
Nor can they confirm which guns are stainless or black.. but we have committed to a few 100 guns. so i,m told thats not an issue.
Its just frustrating, we have done many pre orders on products we make over the last 10 yrs, ive never had an issue.
Ill see what happens this next few days..

you would be incorect
The guns have started there transfer to us, but the importer has not received confirmation for transfer from them to our BFL.
This is the first time i have seen a dealer transfer take more then a day.
but i,m told it happens..
Nor can they confirm which guns are stainless or black.. but we have committed to a few 100 guns. so i,m told thats not an issue.
Its just frustrating, we have done many pre orders on products we make over the last 10 yrs, ive never had an issue.
Ill see what happens this next few days..

So there's a possibility that we might not get these?

Back
Top Bottom