Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You need to add photos to your site

CGN Regular

You need to add photos to your site

I check out your site from time to time. You really need to add photos of the guns to your inventory. It would help alot. I look at some of the guns and cant figure out exactly what version it is etc since ther are no photos and you arent including the manfacturers SKU/product number. I know i can email etc for a specific find but that wont work for general browsing. Just my opinion.

No I think it's fine the way it is, I'd rather them invest that time and money in keeping the store stock with all its great inventory and helpful knowledgeable staff. Yes I agree maybe add the manufacturer sku. In the description not a bad idea!
    " An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    - Winston Churchill

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Google the item?
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

We have been trying to set up a new web site that will work with our current point of sale system and also some significant medical issues with the owners group have set us back considerably. In the mean time we are putting all available investment into guns, glass and ammo so the store will be full (it is). After the Shot Show we will be working back at the web site. Phi.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

CGN Regular
    People who are saying its fine. Its not fine. The only place that doesnt show photos of the firearm. There are many different types of the same firearm brand and name. Like the p226 etc. Anyways the owner responded and thas all that matters. Cant wait for that to be added. Im not trying to be mean or anything jsut trying to help both you and the potential customer like myself

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    If you see all the items in the store, they will never get it all on the website.

Make and model. Yes. Then Google it.

There are shops that have pictures of the wrong guns that they are advertising.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Use Square Space dead easy to use. You can do it yourself. A good website could increase sales because no likes a 1990s website.

At least they have something, and it’s updated frequently, I’ll admit it’s not as flashy as some other sites, but it’s way better than some others. A few spring to mind that have barely anything at all and what they do have doesn’t even work!

It's still world's ahead of Edmontons other LGS. But I'd still be overjoyed to see p&d make a little progress in modernizing their site.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    P&d is great but I don't do enough business with them because of their site

Need an ammo list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast