Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Grand opening event - killer deals & $1000's in prizes

Just signed up, always great to have another online retailer to shop at.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTapin View Post
    I just signed up to your newsletter... I find it ridiculous that some people got subscribed automatically, but that I had to make an effort and actually type in my email. Not a good way to start a new business.
    Hi Turbo,

The people who were "automatically" subscribed only were because they were on a previous mailing list of customers from another store we previously worked at. Thanks for signing up and best of luck!

Lindsay Schmidt
    Account Manager

Great North Precision
    Unit #130 1979 Windsor Rd
    Kelowna BC V1Y 4R7

Toll Free: 1.888.622.1566
    E: lindsay@greatnorthprecision.com
    W: www.greatnorthprecision.com

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unstableryan View Post
    Hello, are you going to stock everything that you have on your website? just about everything says this:

Available for back/pre order. Orders usually ship in 5-31 business days depending on availability please contact us for better described delivery times.

I found some bullets I want to buy but 5-31 business days is pretty vague. Are you just showing everything possibly available and seeing what people actually order before you put in an order?
    Quote Originally Posted by madcow View Post
    I'm always leary of a company that doesn't stock things, and use pre-orders to pay for their inventory

We are a small shop with a few thousand square feet to stock however we want people to be able to access any product we can assist them in ordering. We will be stocking all the core products we can and special ordering what we don't have room for. If there is something you are looking for feel free to give me a call or email me directly and I would be happy to narrow down the timeline for you.

Lindsay Schmidt
    Account Manager

Great North Precision
    Kelowna BC V1Y 4R7

Good, We need this. Good luck in your ventures. And If I get a chance, I will come visit. Thanks

Calgary, AB - Home of the Southern Alberta Defence Force (SADF)
    Looking forward to you guys doing business. I hope it goes well for you. I was happy to be emailed and given a heads up that you exist, what you offer/will be offering, and a chance to enter your grand opening contest. Boggles my mind that people are PO'd about it...swearing they won't do business with you, etc. Because, you know...more options for our hobby/passion is never a good thing. FFS. Anyway, best of luck...I wish you all much success.
    "Let the shoosting begin!!!" - Goldmember - Circa 2002

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FIMMICS View Post
    Are the discounts e.g. 10% off shotguns, already reflected in the listed prices or is there a code to enter when checking out ?
    Pricing should all be reflected in the web store. There were a few products that didn't upload the discount correctly earlier in the day but that should all be fixed now.

Lindsay Schmidt
    Account Manager

Great North Precision
    Kelowna BC V1Y 4R7

Signed up. Good luck with your venture. I'm looking for a .308 Tikka T3X CTR in left handed. No listing for it on your sight. Can you get one for the same price as the righty??
    CCFR Member

Good evening, just to clarify; I was being totally sarcastic and poking fun at the people complaining about automatically being signed up.

Looking forward to some future purchases from you.

Take care

Quote Originally Posted by Great North Precision View Post
    Hi Turbo,

The people who were "automatically" subscribed only were because they were on a previous mailing list of customers from another store we previously worked at. Thanks for signing up and best of luck!

Lindsay Schmidt
    Account Manager

Great North Precision
    Kelowna BC V1Y 4R7

Last edited by TurboTapin; 01-17-2018 at 10:13 AM.

These people lost their jobs because their chain was mismanaged / unable to compete. They leave with the resources they have and decide to start their own store and come to a site that is supposed to be a bastion of support for this community. Support them and quit your unnecessary whining over trivial emails. They're giving some good deals and I'm sure they need the business being new. Also I have no affiliation with them and don't know any of them in case that thought crossed your mind.

If we can't even be happy with a business transitioning from an old and trusted one reaching out to us then good luck doing anything that actually impacts government behavior.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    Relax the government and all spy agencies interested in You! Have all the information they will ever need.

This company should probably send an acknowledgement to the current client list of customers to Opt in to their new mailing list.