Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Grand opening event - killer deals & $1000's in prizes

I popped in to have a look around and ended up grabbing some reloading items i was going to order online. I like the shop and the familiar faces were guys i enjoyed dealing with at grouseriver.

All the email babies need to move on from this thread. Incredible amount of whining about something so little. Pretty sure when i signed up it asked for my email. Not like i was asked for date of birth, bloodtype, turn ons, etc.

CGN Regular
    I was passing through town Saturday and popped in for a looky-loo. Nice little space, organized and well stocked. If you need rings and they don't have them, they probably don't exist. Friendly staff and certainly worth a look if you are nearby.

Hey there, I noticed on your site you have Bulk Hornady Rifle bullets. I was hoping to find some 62gr FMJ that they make.

Here's a question actually related to the OP. Are those that were already subscribed via the list you purchased pre-entered in your giveaway?

And to weigh in one the "auto subscribed by a purchased list" thing that this thread has turned into....... I wish I was auto subscribed to every firearm outfit in Canada! There's an unsubscribe button that can be used at will, and how is having deals on stuff I'm actually interested in sent to my email regularly a bad thing? Is it the most ethical way to build a customer base? Maybe not as some people seem to have taken exception, but at least the emails you receive are relevant to your interests, unlike half the garbage that ends up in my email sometimes.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
    - Robert A. Heinlein

already preordered a scope form them over the phone, great to deal with. Will be buying more soon

congratulations and good luck with your new business.One thing I would like to say, it is very important these days to have a live inventory on the website, 5-31 days is very confusing.
    CPC,CCFR,CSSA My freedom is not for sale

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaus View Post
    Hey there, I noticed on your site you have Bulk Hornady Rifle bullets. I was hoping to find some 62gr FMJ that they make.
    Give us a call Tuesday to Saturday 930-600 and we can check availability and get your order in.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZUKA View Post
    congratulations and good luck with your new business.One thing I would like to say, it is very important these days to have a live inventory on the website, 5-31 days is very confusing.
    5-31 days covers all the different distributors across North America. Our major ones ship every 4-5 days to us and some of the ones in the states orders are placed every 2 weeks or once a month. Best thing is to call and talk to our online sales reps who can give much better detailed ETAs.

Congrats on tbe store GNP!

Im still waiting on my order for my VX-5 with the illuminated reticle,order was placed on March 7,Called a few times and the only answer I can get Is «#we don’t know when they will be In stock#».I was willing to wait,but this is getting to the point where I might have to ask for a refund and go get it somewhere else unfortunately.