Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Grand opening event - killer deals & $1000's in prizes

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe-16 View Post
    Im still waiting on my order for my VX-5 with the illuminated reticle,order was placed on March 7,Called a few times and the only answer I can get Is «#we don’t know when they will be In stock#».I was willing to wait,but this is getting to the point where I might have to ask for a refund and go get it somewhere else unfortunately.
    Hi Gabe-16,

Unfortunately I think you are going to find a similar story from other retailers as this is the most sought after scope this year. We saw a few come in last week for back orders from January and February and will be able to fulfill your order on our next delivery. Alternatively I do have a couple in the wind plex in the same model that weren't spoken for if you are looking for a scope right away. If you have any further concerns please give me a call.

Best Regards,

Lindsay Schmidt
    Account Manager

Great North Precision
    Unit #130 1979 Windsor Rd
    Kelowna BC V1Y 4R7

Toll Free: 1.888.622.1566
    Cell: 1.250.300.9158
    E: lindsay@greatnorthprecision.com
    W: www.greatnorthprecision.com

Hi,I appreciate you writing me back.Thanks for offering me an option to get a Vx-5 3-15x44mm with the wind plex reticle but I will stick with the Firedot as this is the model I am really eager to get.Dont want to be a pain for you guys calling and writing all the time ,Im just really eager to get it,I have a few hunts lined up this year and I’m really hoping to be able to put it on my rifle for bear hunting which start on the 15th of May here In Québec.Anyway,thanks for the info and your time,I really appreciate you giving me a more precise answer on that subject.

CGN frequent flyer
    Looks like this is not too customer friendly vendor ...

Addition: exchanged a few notes, all cordial ... both sides tried to find a solution, but ended up going for a refund. Hopefully, it will be fast enough.
    Will try next time.

placed an order a week ago, for an item being shown in stock, CC was charged immediately, then silence ...
    OK, there was a long weekend ...
    today, asked for an order status... oh, the item's not in stock ... never was ... unknown when will be..
    but, we have some similar items... for twice the price ...
    no offers of any discounts, free shipping, tax on us...
    nothing as a gesture of good will and being sorry..
    not even we are sorry and will refund the shipping and send it for free when available...
    Last edited by SLToronto; 07-05-2018 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Addition

I was considering ordering from them, but heard some stories. Then I learned they are some of the same people behind Grouse River... Glad I chose to order through another dealer.

I was very pleased with my order. Best price I could find by a big margin on a Deltapoint pro, quick accurate replies to my emails.

CGN Regular
    LOL!!!! and here I am offended I never got a email about offers =(
    some of you guys, just like to #####. Maybe stick to the crap hole called cabellas
    and order from them where they wont bring in what you want and NEVER have stock... smh
    In a time where all the small guys are closing shop all over the provinces, there are guys bitching about new companies.
    Goodluck Great north, always nice to have more retailers.

For years dealers have sold their customer list. Its invaluable for new upstarts. In a previous business that I sold I had a 7600 active client list that sold for 1.25/ person. I had no guilt because my customers had a new source to purchase from. I don't think this is SPAM which is random in nature.
    Money isn't everthing. It's just something needed to purchase anything.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLToronto View Post
    Looks like this is not too customer friendly vendor ...

Addition: exchanged a few notes, all cordial ... both sides tried to find a solution, but ended up going for a refund. Hopefully, it will be fast enough.
    Will try next time.

placed an order a week ago, for an item being shown in stock, CC was charged immediately, then silence ...
    OK, there was a long weekend ...
    today, asked for an order status... oh, the item's not in stock ... never was ... unknown when will be..
    but, we have some similar items... for twice the price ...
    no offers of any discounts, free shipping, tax on us...
    nothing as a gesture of good will and being sorry..
    not even we are sorry and will refund the shipping and send it for free when available...

Hi SLToronto

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with us.
    We try to make our customers happy no matter the situation
    If there is anything that we can do to make things right please give me a call at 1888-622-1566

I’ve put a few orders through and I can honestly say that I’ve had the best customer service. I live in Ontario and won’t hesitate one bit when ordering from Great North Precision. I can’t believe the negativity over them once being associated with GR! They WORKED for GR! They didn’t own GR!!! Build a bridge and get over it. Thank you Great North and look forward to many more purchases.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910