Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Grand opening event - killer deals & $1000's in prizes

Best of luck with the new store guys. I've subscribed!

Signed up
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Great North Precision View Post
    Hi Turbo,

The people who were "automatically" subscribed only were because they were on a previous mailing list of customers from another store we previously worked at. Thanks for signing up and best of luck!

Lindsay Schmidt
    Account Manager

Great North Precision
    Unit #130 1979 Windsor Rd
    Kelowna BC V1Y 4R7

Toll Free: 1.888.622.1566
    E: lindsay@greatnorthprecision.com
    W: www.greatnorthprecision.com
    That previous company received consent. Under Canada's Anti Spam Legislation your new company did not. If someone were to make a complaint to the commission (CRTC) enforcement action could occur.

https://www.canada.ca/en/radio-telev...243.1508937517

Fines have been as high as $60,000. Might be wise to scrap the email list you brought over from the previous employer and start fresh.

Not offended. Just think it would suck for the feds to have a reason...
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

So....these Henry single shot rifles and shotguns; you're the first Canadian retailer that I've seen listing them. Are you stocking these things, or are you just taking orders for them? Congrats on your new business venture by the way, and best of luck.
    Slava Ukraini!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hifiwasabi View Post
    So....these Henry single shot rifles and shotguns; you're the first Canadian retailer that I've seen listing them. Are you stocking these things, or are you just taking orders for them? Congrats on your new business venture by the way, and best of luck.
    Hi hifiwasabi

The store it self is only 3500 sq/ft so we cant stock everything. These specific firearms would be special order and not something we would regularly have instock. If our suppliers have stock then ETA would be 5-10 business days. Please feel free to call in and talk to one of the online sales reps for exact availability.

Thank you
    Brent Jefferson
    President

BANNED
    I’m impressed that so many gun owners in Canada are experts at understanding “implied consent.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    That previous company received consent. Under Canada's Anti Spam Legislation your new company did not. If someone were to make a complaint to the commission (CRTC) enforcement action could occur.

https://www.canada.ca/en/radio-telev...243.1508937517

Fines have been as high as $60,000. Might be wise to scrap the email list you brought over from the previous employer and start fresh.

Not offended. Just think it would suck for the feds to have a reason...
    WOW.. Well said Fence. I was thinking the same thing last night..
    All these fanboyz calling out other members for voicing their concerns about getting SPAMED..
    If the fanboyz PO the wrong guy.. He's going to file a official complaint and this new business may just go BYE BYE..

BANNED
    When a business is sold, the purchaser can rely upon express consents obtained by the seller if the contract of sale of the business includes a provision transferring the list of email addresses for which consents have been obtained as part of all its assets. Therefore, the new owner will be able to continue sending CEMs to the recipients that gave express consent, as long as the other requirements of CASL are met.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendX View Post
    When a business is sold, the purchaser can rely upon express consents obtained by the seller if the contract of sale of the business includes a provision transferring the list of email addresses for which consents have been obtained as part of all its assets. Therefore, the new owner will be able to continue sending CEMs to the recipients that gave express consent, as long as the other requirements of CASL are met.
    Business was not sold.. Rent distress receivership among other things...
    GNP admitted that all they bought was the mailing list(I"M thinking with all are info intact) and some shelving, cabintery,display cases
    try again...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by gub View Post
    business was not sold.. Rent distress receivership among other things...
    Gnp admitted that all they bought was the mailing list(i"m thinking with all are info intact) and some shelving, cabintery,display cases
    try again...
    [redacted]
    Last edited by ReverendX; 01-20-2018 at 04:24 PM.