Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Remington 700 PCR -> Wolverine Supplies

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Remington 700 PCR -> Wolverine Supplies

Jeez-La-Freaking-Wheez!!!!! What a week so far, check out this beauty coming in from Remington! One big big thing that this one is bringing to us is the 3-Shot sub-MOA assurance. To the best of my knowledge this is the first time that Remington is bringing that to the table. This is a system that is going to be a priced beautifully at $1345.00 plus shipping and tax!! If you want to get on the list ya gotta let us know! As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverineSupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

[youtube]7krFKYybMzc[/youtube]

SYSTEMATICALLY ELEVATING THE WORLD STANDARD FOR ACCURACY.

More than a rifle, a fully optimized system that’ll stretch your effective range and shrink your groups like no other production rifle in the world today. 
The all-new Model 700 PCR (Precision Chassis Rifle) pairs the strongest action ever conceived – our legendary Model 700 – with an exclusive aircraft- grade aluminum alloy chassis of unmatched rigidity and atmospheric immunity to create the most stable and consistent platform possible for launching long- distance shots. It’s a potent combination made even more effective with a host of accurizing upgrades that include a 24” barrel with 5R rifling, free-floated in an aluminum handguard, plus a completely user-configurable Magpul PRS Gen 3 stock for the ultimate in comfort from any shooting position. Its sub-MOA accuracy is confirmed using our advanced CATS (Computer Aided Targeting System) before it ever gets to you. But the best part is confirming
its tack-driving superiority for yourself. Available in three popular long-range chamberings including 6.5 Creedmoor, 308 Win, and 260 Remington.

MODEL 700 PRECISION CHASSIS RIFLE FEATURES

• Remington Chassis

• 24” barrel with 5R rifling

• Threaded muzzle with protector

• Tactical bolt knob, for swift, positive cycling

• X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger

• Aluminum handguard with SquareDrop

• Picatinny rail

• 5-round Magpul detachable magazine

• Adjustable Magpul® PRS Gen 3 stock

• Magpul pistol grip

• 3-shot sub-MOA assurance

EVERY MODEL 700 PCR’S SUB-MOA ACCURACY IS CONFIRMED USING OUR ADVANCED COMPUTER AIDED TARGETING SYSTEMS (CATS).

Using a series of four microphones that isolate the shockwave of each bullet in a three-shot test group, our computerized system triangulates the exact position of the projectile, plots the coordinates and measures the distance between each shot with unmatched precision.

This is the same system used to confirm the accuracy of Remington Defense sniper rifles currently serving in theatres worldwide. By removing the human element, this process delivers unwaveringly precise and repeatable results. A printed copy of each Model 700 PCR’s CATS accuracy test is included in the box before it leaves our engineers’ hands.
    Last edited by Wolverine Supplies Sales; 01-25-2018 at 05:29 PM.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Bye Bye RPR!

Just kidding. But this is much more interesting...
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

I dunno where I am but I know where you can stick it
    if it wasn't from remington I'd be much more hyped. Big Green ain't what it used to be
    Lois can't stop me from experiencing the manic highs and lows my body demands.
    Kerosene is fuel, Brian. Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull.

Eta?

Business Member Rep
    Put me down for a 6.5 bud

2 questions:

Does it come with an MLOK rail option?

Is 5R rifling that great? I’ve seen it a lot lately and I’m debating if I should take back the 416R 16.1” 1:8 .223 Wylde PWS barrel I have and look for a similar barrel but with 5R rifling

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    Put me down for a 6.5 bud
    Done. ORD-> 24289

Quote Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
    2 questions:

Does it come with an MLOK rail option?

Is 5R rifling that great? I’ve seen it a lot lately and I’m debating if I should take back the 416R 16.1” 1:8 .223 Wylde PWS barrel I have and look for a similar barrel but with 5R rifling
    1.) No, this is what we get for the time being.

2.) Wiser men and women than me can discuss this in depth with you on the pros and cons. If anyone would like to step in I am all ears.

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Done. ORD-> 24289
    You have to announce this when I take a day off eh!!!

Me too!
    “The soldier is the Army. No army is better than its soldiers. The Soldier is also a citizen. In fact, the highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms for one’s country”
    ― George S. Patton Jr.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast