Thread: ATN X-Sight 4K Buckhunter 5-20x Smart HD Daytime Scope NOW IN CANADA

Exclamation ATN X-Sight 4K Buckhunter 5-20x Smart HD Daytime Scope NOW IN CANADA

SKU#: DGWSXS5204KB. MAP Retail $908.70.

In stock for dealers to order now.

Where can I see one before buying in the Hamilton area?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Did they fix their massive update issue? Gun freezing and resetting all calibration after each shot?
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

I'm interested in this HOWEVER has anyone actually used them in a hunting situation

Belleview Canadian Tire had the previous version for sale. Was going to buy one but after doing some online research and watching Youtube video reviews and reviews on ATN customer service I decided:

1 - I'll stick to low/no tech, HQ optics with proven CS experience such a Leupold for my hunting optics.

2 - Batteries, extra batteries and the chance the electronic scope goes to poop at that critical moment.... yah... I'll stick low/no tech optics for hunting application.

3 - Can't legally hunt or shoot in the dark in Canada unless you're into airsoft war games so I'll be save my money and not be buying this item.

CGN frequent flyer
    You can shoot raccoons at night in Ontario!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 220 View Post
    You can shoot raccoons at night in Ontario!
    Amazon sells them for around $1000.00; you would need to skin, scrape, dry, sell a lot of cook hides; not to mention the equivalent of a small nations GNP in feed for the hound(s).

I gave that up about 35 years ago. Raccoon fat kept the hands nice and soft though!

Not worth it for coons. A 22lr lever action and flash from the base of the tree is more than enough for coons.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by The ROC View Post
    Not worth it for coons. A 22lr lever action and flash from the base of the tree is more than enough for coons.
    Yup, back in the day, a Nylon 66 was my rifle of choice; bought it new, shot over 1000 coons with it, and it still shoots like a dream!