Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 50 Bmg

GunNutz
    Should probably bring in some semi auto M2s as well, been looking for one for years

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post
    Wondering why would you need prelinked... If my memory served me well, they occupy more space when linked...
    Ma Deuce
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    I always wonder what peoples definition of "bulk" any ammo is. Some people seem to think it's 500-1000 rounds of ammo in boxes, which is what I would call "a case" of ammo. Bulk to me is like 10 000 rounds, packed loosely or maybe in in paper packets inside spam cans.

Anyway, this doesn't help much, I just find it curious.

I'm running a little low on 50 BMG myself, but it seems to be in somewhat short supply right now, for the PMC or IMI stuff I usually use.
    I'm all for a dealer bringing in 10,000 rnds if it keeps cost down to the consumer
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Since it seems you have taken over as one of the best ammo suppliers in canada, is it possible for you to bring in bulk 50bmg ammo?

Looking for 100rnd pre linked cans, if price gets better with volume I am willing to pre pay in full if needed.
    Marked
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    I always wonder what peoples definition of "bulk" any ammo is. Some people seem to think it's 500-1000 rounds of ammo in boxes, which is what I would call "a case" of ammo. Bulk to me is like 10 000 rounds, packed loosely or maybe in in paper packets inside spam cans.

Anyway, this doesn't help much, I just find it curious.

I'm running a little low on 50 BMG myself, but it seems to be in somewhat short supply right now, for the PMC or IMI stuff I usually use.
    To me bulk is when you buy by the weight, a variable amount that you decide yourself. Like you go to loblaw and buy 508grams of chicken broth, 1.13 pound of jellybeans, 9 pounds of 9mm and 50 pounds of 50bmg.

That would be a great loblaw.

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Irunguns. Had something about a 100 rnd can ....I remember looking at there add and web page .....if that helps you any
    I don’t shoot the 50
    Also look at some of the dealers from Manitoba to B.C. they might have some stuff ...an email to them asking doesn’t hurt
    Hopefully this helps you
    Cheers and bang safely away (lol)
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Yes the linked 100 round box was what i would consider a bulk 50 Cal buy considering the most affordable I have found was $50 for a ten round box of American Eagle and those seemed to have disappeared I now have a "bulk" box of about 125 loose rounds in a can but probably would have to mortgage the house to touch that belt of ammo up top holy crap!!!

Quote Originally Posted by M&P 40 View Post
    It's so you can wear it around your chest and pretend that you're Rambo lol
    Everybody wants to look like Rambo until they realize how heavy a belt of .50 is. I'm more of a 5.56 belt kind of guy.

BANNED
    I would be interested in 4 - 5 cans of 50 BMG

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Links are collectables !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast