Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 50 Bmg

I'd also be interested in some cheaper than the current options available of 50BMG, sometimes a guy just wants to put big holes in stuff and doesn't need match ammo to do it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    $48.99 a box of 10 is cheap as you will find it, have to reload to get cheaper. Every now and again you might find a sale on but $48.99 is a good price.

You missed the deal that P & D had last year. $3 a round PMC. I bought a couple cases, wish I could have afforded more. Tenda had a great deal on AMax in March so i Bought a case. Currently i believe they have one of the best prices on Amax as well

I need a good source for 50BMG. Go get em Tenda!

3 bucks a round would be a very sweet thing for sure but I am not holding my breath paying 5 even makes me happy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Since it seems you have taken over as one of the best ammo suppliers in canada, is it possible for you to bring in bulk 50bmg ammo?

Looking for 100rnd pre linked cans, if price gets better with volume I am willing to pre pay in full if needed.
    Bump
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    ^+1

and

Should probably bring in some semi auto M2s as well, been looking for one for years
    post 11

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    I had a M2 semi offered to me last year, and I was on the fence about it for a long time. Finally I decided I want a belt fed SOMETHING but the M2 is just too big and heavy for me. Just dont' have the space for it and moving it/setting it up would be a hassle. Also, it was about $20K IIRC.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    I had a M2 semi offered to me last year, and I was on the fence about it for a long time. Finally I decided I want a belt fed SOMETHING but the M2 is just too big and heavy for me. Just dont' have the space for it and moving it/setting it up would be a hassle. Also, it was about $20K IIRC.
    There is no free lunch with the M2, depending what it came with, 20 was likely rather reasonable as long as it is not one of the ones that are now considered prohib
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    I didn't think the price was unreasonable.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234