Timmy Hoes or Mickey D's?

Thread: Timmy Hoes or Mickey D's?

Tags: None

Wolverine .303 said:

Timmy Hoes or Mickey D's?

So I continually get told, and I quote, "McDonalds is miles ahead of Tim Hortons when it comes to good coffee.". But here in little old Virden Manitoba all we have is a Tim Horton's for my morning coffee fix. We don't have a Mcdonalds here so I do not drink their coffee, and have not been able to compare and put together an opinion of my own on the subject. So I ask you oh knowledgeable folks of our little ol' firearms community, Timmy Hoe Hoe's or Mickey D's??

Let me know!!! Also I like my coffee with a touch of sugar, nothing else. Or Black, sugar is not critical when it comes down to it. As long as there aint no milk/cream/latte/cappa-hipster-frothy-jazz-hands involved.

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Prairie Plinker said:
    I prefer McD's coffee, but almost always end up with a Timmies, more of a habit thing.

3. Yuri_Wolverine said:
    McDonald's is miles ahead of Tim Hortons in terms of their coffee.

This is also coming from from a guy who uses a french press/chemex brewer daily so honestly neither are the best...

Poffels said:
    Black, double sweet, McDonalds, to me seems to be rich and creamy.

5. Tortex said:
    MCD for sure. That being said I rarely buy coffee. I either make it or have one at work from a machine.

6. Ironheart said:
    MCD by far......THERE IS NO CAFFEINE IN TIMS COFFEE maybe if you go for an Americano.....there was a study I seen a few years back and out of all higher end coffee shops MCDs came up #1 and had top quality beans

WAREWOLF said:
    Tim's not that there coffee is better but the prepare it better

Magellann said:
    McDonalds by miles, its way better. Ive had a couple of Timmies this week and I don't know how people still drink the stuff anymore.
    And then there is Starbucks which tastes like it was pumped from a honey wagon....

9. Amphibious said:
    Tim Hortons is over caffeinated dirt water.

McD’s is a decent coffee, especially their americanos.

I have a personal coffee kit in my hunting pack, truck, helicopter.....

Never without a cup.

10. Amphibious said:
    Also, I miss the virden ice cream stand.