Voters
1553. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tim Hortons Coffee

261 16.81%
  • McDonalds Coffee

726 46.75%
  • Don't touch the stuff

190 12.23%
  • Starbucks ( Wizard-Hipster-Jazz-Hands )

112 7.21%
  • I Make it at home. ( Folgers Ect.. )

264 17.00%
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: Timmy Hoes or Mickey D's?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ed Smurf's Avatar
    I go to Timmys for the coffee, but Mickey Ds for the other garbage. Usually make my own at home.
    No wood......No good

Used to go to tims religiously but there service and their coffee sucks now(never get the same tasting coffee twice). McD's all the way!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Hotwheels81's Avatar
    I switch between the two all the time because they both get boring after a while...

Just got a big order in from Black Rifle CC, won't be buying coffee at fast food places unless it's an emergency now!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    I live by a simple code, empty clip an then reload.

BANNED
    Tims cups suck. McDs has the double wall cups, stays hotter longer

CGN frequent flyer JohnnyPython's Avatar
    I prefer McD’s over TH but I usually make coffee at home.

Cappuccino in the AM and espresso in the PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Mcdonalds went after coffee a few years back big time, and also went after a healthier image at the same time. They did their homework and the proof is in the brew.
    It's possible that they upset the supply chain to some degree as a big player, but it's hard to imagine that a company as big as Tim Horton's couldn't resupply and make a decent cup of coffee. It's not that hard.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

McDo's for me but I usually end up getting Timmies only because they're everywhere. I drink my coffee black and I find Timmies a bit 'acidic' for my taste. Plus Mickey D's just has better deals...dollar coffee's or you get 7 cups and the eight is free. If there weren't so many Timmies location I would go to Mickey D's always for coffee.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Timmys is not great coffee, not the worst, but not the god like status people make it out to be. Canadians are so fooled by advertising, that they feel they're betraying Canada by not drinking it daily lol.

McDonalds "Canada" has great coffee and even their cup design is better. McD's USA coffee is beyond awful and makes Army coffee seem good.

If you're in the USA and want good coffee, try Dunkin Donuts.
    Last edited by Dsiwy; 01-18-2018 at 07:00 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I was going to make a joke about Tim Horton's coffee being better than their food, but I'm not sure it is. I honestly can't think of a single redeeming quality that Tim Horton's has.

CGN Regular
    At home PC Dark Roast, outside Starbucks Venti Bold Black. I do like Starbucks as well as they treat their employees really well.

Side note, in the internet lore I read somewhere that Tim Hortons decided to change their blend when they got bought. Around the same time McDs started the McCafe and hit up Tim's producer and they were able to tweak the recipe. Also I don't personally know anyone who likes Tim's coffee without diluting it with sugar and cream. Drinking it black I found it had a weird taste to it.
    Their card has a huge benefit as you get free coffee on your birthday and drink enough like 9 coffees you get anything from their menu free