$vboptions[bbtitle]

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?

Voters
1550. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tim Hortons Coffee

    260 16.77%
  • McDonalds Coffee

    725 46.77%
  • Don't touch the stuff

    190 12.26%
  • Starbucks ( Wizard-Hipster-Jazz-Hands )

    112 7.23%
  • I Make it at home. ( Folgers Ect.. )

    263 16.97%
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1323252627282930313233
Results 321 to 322 of 322

Thread: Timmy Hoes or Mickey D's?

  1. #321
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    0
    Iím either or really, typically I go for whatever Iím closest too. I usually go for Timís when itís roll up the rim time simply because I want to win something cool

  2. #322
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet SuperCub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SJ / NB
    Posts
    14,129
    Tim's is overpriced swill. Given the choice, I wouldn't drink it with your face.

    95% of the coffee I drink is home brewed. I have better things to waste time and money on than waiting in a drive thru. The other 5% is from McDonald's which is better by far. I don't drink anything from Starbucks cuz I don't like their politics.
    Hark, a Fudd draweth nigh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •