Voters
1553. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tim Hortons Coffee

261 16.81%
  • McDonalds Coffee

726 46.75%
  • Don't touch the stuff

190 12.23%
  • Starbucks ( Wizard-Hipster-Jazz-Hands )

112 7.21%
  • I Make it at home. ( Folgers Ect.. )

264 17.00%
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Timmy Hoes or Mickey D's?

McD's is my go to cup of java for sure. Strait up black. no cream no sugar.
    It's not the fall that kills you - it's the sudden stop at the bottom!
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." - Lao Tzu
    New member of CCFR

CGN Regular
    As a former addict to Timmies coffee, I much prefer Mc'D's. Converted 6/7 years ago and haven't looked back. Better coffee and you get a free refill.
    FYI, apparently McD's underbid the supplier to Tim's a number of years ago.....

CGN Regular
    McD by a long shot, I can't stand Timmies unless I have to. What makes it worse is I get Timmies for free at work.
    McD just taste significantly better straight up black, unless you are looking for a colon cleanse then Timmies works well.

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    TH has some kinda racket going on, as I don't know how they keep their lineups full, when the MCD is a superior product, IMHO.

MCD has better marketing, including free coffee about 4 times a year, the little stickers for a free coffee, etc. I got a free 1oz coffee from TH, once. Less lineups usually, at MCD. I think the MCD from the original days and any negative connotations from then, is really the only thing holding MCD from handing TH theirs a$$es on a platter. They have stepped up their game, quite impressively, over the last few years.

I can't pronounce anything at SB, and they look at you real wierd-like when you say all you want is whatever is the closest thing to a large, black coffee. No use for them.

Various brands at home and in the bush, but coffee is always around.
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

Tims is an unthinkable substitution for coffee. Not for free or to pull me out of the dt’s. If it’s desperately early and homebrew isn’t an option, mcd’s will work. Even 7/11 has coffee, I cannot wrap my head around what T.H. is trying to foist off as coffee. But to each their own... unless it’s Tims, then you’re just wrong.
    X22
    There's a bullet in my pocket burnin' a hole

CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Good, and I mean GOOD tea (not random floor sweepings in a bag) kicks the pants off of burnt beans
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Nescafe 3 in 1 'nuff said

About as conveinient as it gets, plus it has the added effect of reminding me of sitting in a OP dropping 155 on Talis
    Keep Calm and Chooch On

CCFR Member

I got a Keurig for XMAS, now I buy Tims Pods at Costco $40 for 75 Pods and make it at home.

Alot cheaper than the $2.10 my Tims charged for a Lrg Dbl Dbl

For chains Blends, JJBean and Waves are pretty good out here on the hipster west coast. In the east I like Second cup. Drive through, McD's over tim's any day. I can't even believe this is the situation these days. Anyone remember the old McD's styrofoam cups in the 80's and 90's of "coffee" that tasted like liquid pork and beans? Tim's shure has screwed up a good thing over the last few years.
    People following bad laws reduces only freedom.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kevin.303's Avatar
    has mcdonalds in the US changed its coffee yet? i was rather dissapointed on a vegas trip a few years ago to find they still use the old gross blend
    By 2028 the government will realize citizens are outdated now that automation can extract the wealth for them with much less fuss and we'll all be processed into mechanical grease for the robotic grape-pickers on the trudeau family plantation.