Voters
1553. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tim Hortons Coffee

261 16.81%
  • McDonalds Coffee

726 46.75%
  • Don't touch the stuff

190 12.23%
  • Starbucks ( Wizard-Hipster-Jazz-Hands )

112 7.21%
  • I Make it at home. ( Folgers Ect.. )

264 17.00%
Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415161718192021222325 ... LastLast

Thread: Timmy Hoes or Mickey D's?

BANNED
    I'm not sure that Tim Hortons coffee is even real coffee?? Licoricey-tobaccoey-chiccory, is what goes through my mind every time I drink the stuff. Like I'm drinking a warm beer full of cigarette butts :P

When McDonalds first revamped their coffee a few years back, it was awesome. It's long since been replaced with similiar not-quite-coffee esque, hot beverage.

Homemade all the way!

Also I would like to add from my previous post, timmies has the worst cup design. Forget about the fact that it took them ages to implement a sleeve so you no longer have to double or triple cup which wasn't exactly environmentally friendly, but for what ever reason the coffee is always leaking on the side of the lid which not only burns my hands but staining my pants or shoe.

And are they even using real eggs on their breakfast sandwich? It's very dry and bland. Now Mickey D's eggs are awesome, not sure if they're putting drugs in there but it's very addicting :/

i make it at home but folgers>??? wtf....no...

Tim's tastes like wrung out dishrag.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    If have the opportunity I choose Rotten Ronny's because I drink my coffee black. There is a reason why the double-double is so popular at Timmies.

Usually I just make at home or drink free coffee.

My uncle has a hunting buddy who's addicted to it. The plan was for my uncle to pick up his hunting buddy (who lives 1/2 hour out of town) at 7AM to go hunting for the day. His buddy woke up at 5:30AM and drove into town to pick up his own Timmies then go back home to wait for my uncle to pick him up.

That is straight up addiction!
    Last edited by BeaverMeat; 01-18-2018 at 10:03 PM.
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    Kopi luwak!!!
    power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda cool!

I don’t drink a lot of coffee but I make my own if I do. Kicking horse coffee is what I like , smart ass blend. It’s a bit pricey but it’s a Canadian small company and tastes awesome.
    The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Uke View Post
    Ronald McDonald makes better coffee than Timmy does, but force of habit and number of locations makes me visit Timmy's more often. I'll try to change. Honest.
    This, although I like Tims breakfast wraps.
    Semper Fi

McDonald's coffee by far, especially if you drink your coffee black. Once it's been double-doubled or become cafe-mocha, even Tim Horton's tastes okay. Still, I prefer brewing my own at home, and Lavazza Crema usually with a touch of Starbucks is our fix.

Timmys coffee is the worst rancid hog piss and miserable excuse for a beverage. The sad thing is we have been programmed to think it is mothers milk by the Canadian corporate overlords.