Voters
1553. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tim Hortons Coffee

261 16.81%
  • McDonalds Coffee

726 46.75%
  • Don't touch the stuff

190 12.23%
  • Starbucks ( Wizard-Hipster-Jazz-Hands )

112 7.21%
  • I Make it at home. ( Folgers Ect.. )

264 17.00%
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Timmy Hoes or Mickey D's?

Tim Hortons coffee is week tasting crap and they charge too much for it. McDonald’s is better tasteing and cheaper. My go to for regular coffee is Starbucks, none of the fancy drinks. About as fancy as I get is a americano

Starbucks (aside from needing to mortgage the ammo stash to afford it) is somehow too acidic for me. If I'm out I'd do MD then Tims. At home I still use the old fashioned Bialetti pressure coffee pot.
    Funding the "Bank of Dad" for over 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunchild2071 View Post

I can't pronounce anything at SB, and they look at you real wierd-like when you say all you want is whatever is the closest thing to a large, black coffee. No use for them.

yea, I love saying just give me the big one (and make it Nabob if you've got). That gets looks from everyone in the place
    Funding the "Bank of Dad" for over 30 years.

make it at home,add Bailey's.perfect cup of coffee.

CGN frequent flyer
    I would have said Mickey D's in the past but I haven't set foot in that place since I saw The Founder. Fricking lying thief . Don't much care for Restaurant Brands International, nor Timmy's coffee for that matter, so I'm stuck making my own. When I do buy I try to go to Country Style or Coffee Time or some indy.

Commercial coffee : McDonald's all the way ! I havent been in a TH for years.

At home: Black Rifle Coffee and Arrowhead Coffee
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

Hands down Mc D's has better coffee. However I would like to add it depends on the location, some are better than others. Same goes for Timmies, some burn the daylights out of their coffee it seems and some don't.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by TDizzle View Post
    Icecream Island was where it was at!
    Ice Cream Island is still in town! You just have to go down King a few blocks since they had to move! Darn Highways Act.......
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by woofer2609 View Post
    I drink Lavazza Red at home in a french press. Espresso ground coffee only takes half as many grounds. A) buying coffee out is wasted money imho, B) i can't even function to leave the house to get coffee w/o first having coffee! C) Like reloading, doing it yourself produces a better product at a lower cost. 1 coffee a weekday out costs more than insurance on my motorcycle; i can't "make" insurance at home.
    As far as McD' s vs. TH? I despise TH. They prey on nationalism, which is fine except that they are a freakin' Brazilian company, so their profits leave the country, and they are solely profit driven, as attested to by their disgruntled franchisees who feel they are getting ripped off. Quality of baked goods is questionable as well.
    And the whole getting rid of paid breaks to be able to pay the new minimum wage? JJ Bean in Vancouver voluntarily raised their wages to match Toronto wages.
    Like Coors light, Timmy Hos has to rely on advertising and image, never mentioning the quality of their product.
    Right on!

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Get yourself a coffee press I think there call a French or Turkish press......
    Go buy a bag of beans grind and enjoy ....you’ll be surprised by what you are missing
    And how good it is
    The rest is basically the equal to donkey/horse PISS
    Hmmmm yummy pee pee !!!
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow