Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is a PAL required for transportation of non-restricted firearms?

And yes I will be posting them on EE, he sent me the list of names but i have no idea how to value them without inspecting the condition. There is a model 94 from 1897 that got me excited but the others I have never even heard of!
    If the eyes are the window to the soul then why does it hurt when i spray them with windex?

CGN Regular
    Yes he would need a PAL. I only see 3 options. He could drive and bring his dad. You could drive there and take them. I think the best option would be to ship them though.

PAL required to possess them to transport. No locks required as long as you say with them. No leaving them alone even to buy gas, etc

CGN frequent flyer greywolf67nt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    He may assist his father in listing and selling the items by confirming purchasers PAL (he can list himself online)
    His buddy doesn't have a PAL yet you are suggesting he post firearms for sale online?
    That HAS to be the dumbest suggestion I have seen on here in a long time.
    BETTER TO BE DRIVING THEM TO HIS FRIENDS HOUSE
    Don't give up SQUAT!
    ZERO Compliance!

CCFR MEMBER

It wouldn't hurt to post the list here. I'm sure some of us can give you an idea of what they are worth. Even if someone tries to low ball because they want an item it won't take long before someone else calls the price out as being too low.
    In the end no one wants to see an old fella get ripped off.

I can post it for sure but like I said it's hard to value them without seeing them. Still any advice is always appreciated.
    Here is the list of guns he owns:

REMINGTON RIFLE - SEMI-AUTOMATIC -GAUGE AND CALIBER 22 LR - MODEL...NYLON 66 - 19'' BARREL

REMINGTON RIFLE - BOLT ACTION - GAUGE AND CALIBER .222 REMINGTON - MODEL 722- 25'' BARREL

WINCHESTER RIFLE - LEVER ACTION - SERIAL NO. 129xxx- GAUGE AND CALIBER 38-55 - MODEL 1894 - 25-3/4'' BARREL

MOSSBERG RIFLE - BOLT ACTION - GAUGE AND CALIBER 22 S-L-R - MODEL 146B - 24-1/2 BARREL

BSA RIFLE - BOLT ACTION - GAUGE AND CALIBER 300 SAVAGE - MODEL ? - 23-1/4 BARREL

ITHECA SHOTGUN - PUMP ACTION - GAUGE AND CALIBER - 12 GAUGE - MODEL 37 - 28'' BARREL

HOPKINS ALLAN SHOTGUN - HINGE SINGLE SHOT - GAUGE AND CALIBER - 12 GAUGE - MODEL ? - 30'' BARREL

RUGER SINGLE SIX REVOLVER - .22 SINGLE ACTION

Thanks
    If the eyes are the window to the soul then why does it hurt when i spray them with windex?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by omarblues View Post
    And yes I will be posting them on EE, he sent me the list of names but i have no idea how to value them without inspecting the condition. There is a model 94 from 1897 that got me excited but the others I have never even heard of!
    You need to read the EE rules, selling for someone else is not allowed.
    Tomorrow is promised to no one, believe it!

It may be worth it to call a lawyer if power of attorney is involved , just an idea

Quote Originally Posted by 22forever View Post
    You need to read the EE rules, selling for someone else is not allowed.
    Thanks for the reminder. It makes sense and I wouldn't even know if the shoot or not which is a different problem altogether. It seems the only option it to take then to a shop and unload as a package.

Maybe dad doesn’t know

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast