Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Good News for Quebec Residents

Quote Originally Posted by Capri Insurance View Post
    Correct, also if you have any questions you can contact our broker partner who’s details are in the main message. They have brokers who can speak French for those clients who can only speak French. We also have all the documents including wordings in French for those who need them.
    you mean SPCS Insurance? If so, in case of problems, who I will have to call?

BANNED
    I would not expect to have problems communicating in French in Quebec

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    I wish you could cover me in the US .....one day

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sametwinnie View Post
    you mean SPCS Insurance? If so, in case of problems, who I will have to call?
    You can contact SPCS with any general questionS about the program. If you have to report a claim or you want to use the telephone legal advice you will call the claims line directly and they will take care of you from there. Once you purchase a policy all your documents are emailed to you within a couple minutes. Included in that email is a wallet card that you can print off and keep with you. The card has the claim number along with your policy number.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri Insurance View Post
    You can contact SPCS with any general questionS about the program. If you have to report a claim or you want to use the telephone legal advice you will call the claims line directly and they will take care of you from there. Once you purchase a policy all your documents are emailed to you within a couple minutes. Included in that email is a wallet card that you can print off and keep with you. The card has the claim number along with your policy number.
    I just purchase the policy and received all the info. I just want to be sure I can talk to someone in french if I need to

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    If I got in trouble for having 50 Beowulf Magazines, would you guys cover that?

I see mention of prohibited weapons in the details, but I don't see anything about devices the RCMP have deemed prohibited devices but were once perfectly legal to buy and use?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

BANNED
    I think they would be cautious to defend anyone who breaks the law knowingly ...they are not obligated to defend you I would presume.

But it’s not law, it’s just interpretation?

Good news
    Peace is the time it takes to reload your riffle- BoB DylaN

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast