Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Good News for Quebec Residents

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    Please state the precise 'law' which it is against... btw I suspect due to your ignorant statement above you will have a significant reduction in policy renewals next year... because there is no such LEGAL prohibition for "6 rounds of .223 in your Beowulf [magazine]."

In fact, I have a policy with you, among others, however if I were charged with ANY offence solely as a result of putting 6 rounds of .223 in my Beowulf magazines you can be certain I would be suing you for my legal expenses once the charges were dropped and/or acquitted by due process. Why? Because there IS NO SUCH LAW.

I would expect you back up your statement with very specific references as to how you came to this conclusion, failing this you will not only be loosing my business but potentially 1,000's of additional policies.
    I’m not a lawyer and simply going off my owner understanding. Brian is right, it’s best to direct specific questions to the lawyers, I’m an insurance broker and my gun law knowledge is just want I’ve read and heard from people smarter then I. Also because I’m a gun owner but full disclosure I don’t own restricted.

I was under the impression you could only have a max of 5 rounds of center fire ammunition. If I’m wrong please let me know but please keep in mind this thread was to simply to announce that QC gun owners could buy the policy online.

I’m also always open to chat with people about gun law as I’m also, always learning. Please feel free to give me a call anytime to chat.

Zach Schwingenschloegl

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadLieutenant View Post
    That's going south........
    It happens haha

Last edited by LeadMonkey; 01-12-2020 at 07:42 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King0265 View Post
    But it’s not law, it’s just interpretation?
    Has data in the FRT has been successfully challenged in court to where a judge ordered it changed?
    Last edited by Brian46; 01-21-2018 at 11:34 PM.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer remyltr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Data in the FRT has been successfully challenged in court to where a judge ordered it changed?
    Is that a question or a statement
    typical British wankers

Quote Originally Posted by remyltr View Post
    Is that a question or a statement
    Question

Has
    Data in the FRT has been successfully challenged in court to where a judge ordered it changed?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

I think you can appreciate how delicate this issue is, because it is this abuse of power from the RCMP in which they charge people and punish by process even though there is no legal grounds for a charge... in fact it is precisely why most of us have these policies.
    punishment by process is not something unique to firearms in this country. A lawyer on retainer is a better investment than a separate insurance policy for any one of a few hundred possibilities in your life

Last edited by LeadMonkey; 01-12-2020 at 07:41 AM.

unfortunately it was derailed by members here who have alternate motives.
    you started posting here about it so speak for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    The frt table is currently used as law in regards to firearm classifications, it has yet to be successfully challenged in court and had a classification changed by the courts. Until such time that it is, the crown will continue to use it as such
    Oh hey Brian46 ! Do you type "beowulf magazines" in the search engine and participate in every thread about them ?
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast